Ch 10▶The children of the star

FLAME OF THE STAR

⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕

"ENOUGH!!" Celestia shouted, silencing everyone. "That's enough, all of you. "Natsu, maybe its best of you just leave." Celestia said. He just turned around and he and Happy left.

CH 10▶The children of the star

Two weeks later

Its been two weeks since the reunion of the Heartfilias. They had returned to Los Andes and settled down. They were currently in Lucy's apartment, relaxing and bonding.

Lucy's POV

"Open, gate of the celestial dragon, Stellar." I chanted. Celestial then appeared.

"I don't get. Which is your name? Celestia or Stella?" Nathan asked. "Call me any. I'm so glad to see the children of the stars finally reunited." Celestia said. Wait.. WHAT!!!!!

"Um, what did you just call us Stella?" Alissa asked, clueless as all of us. "I guess I have to explain huh? You see, the wyverns you fought against two weeks ago was part of a master plan to destroy you. There is a great evil at work here and it is trying to get rid of you." She began.

"What is this 'evil'?" Rohan asked. "I don't know myself. All I can tell you is that you have been dubbed as 'the children of the star '; descendants of the five beings that rules the cosmos and all light magic."

⭕❌⭕

Elsewhere

"You have seen it for yourself. The children have gathered and their powers are increasing." Zetrodite said.

"Let's begin our plan now." Chromodite said. "No. Now is not the time." Xerodite said. "Then, when will it be time?"  Madcrodite and Xerarodite asked.

"Soon. Very soon." Said Xerodite.

⭕❌⭕

"The five of you are known as the children of the star being that each one of you represent each one of them. All of you have been blessed by them. They have granted you command over their respective powers." We didn't know what to say after we heard this.

"So, who are these stars? How do we know the ones we each represent?" Zach-nii asked. "To answer your question, you each were born with the stars' marks. With this marks, you can identify which star you represent." She explained.

"Which one of you has a birth mark of a sword?" Stella asked.

"I do." Zachary said.

"Naturally. Zachary Zorander Heartfilia. You are the descendant of the Odus, Astral king, ruler of the Astral space world. Leader of the stars. Bearer of the mighty Astral sword and granted the Astral celestial star magic. You are the leader of this group and this comes with great responsibilities." She stated. "Awesome." Zach said.

"Who has the bow mark?" She proceeded.

"I do." Rohan said.

"Yes. Rohan Lucas Heartfilia. You are the descendant of Grammarux, the star gram king, brother of the astral king. The archer of the stars. Bearer of the celestial bow and arrow and granted the star gramming magic. You are the strength of the group." Celestia said.

"Sweet." Rohan said. "Me next." Alissa beamed.

"What is your mark?" Stella asked. "Its the mark of a key." She said.

"Then, you, Alissa Yuuki Heartfilia, are the descendant of Mercurius, the planetary goddess. The keeper of the stars. Bearer of the golden key of Alstrid and granted the planetary adaptation magic. You  the soul of the group." Stella said. Alissa smiled happily.

"Someone is happy." Nathan said. "Shut up." Alissa told him. "I bet mine is more important than yours." He said.

"My mark is an arrow. So who am I?" Nathan asked. "Its not an arrow." Stella said.

"Nathaniel Maximus Heartfilia....." We interrupted her by laughing when we heard his full name. "Its not funny." He said angrily. We stopped laughing and allowed her to continue. "You are the descendant of Thanarus, the celestial god. The arrow of the stars. Bearer of the holy staff and granted the celestial god slaying magic. You are the speed of the team." Celestia told him.

"And me?" I asked. "Well the sword, the bow, the key, the arrow-like staff, then you have the mark of the star." She said. I nodded.

"Lucilyn Ashley Heartfilia. You are the descendant of Queen star, the star goddess and queen of dragons. The blazing star. Bearer of half of the Alstrid star and granted celestial magic and dragon slaying magic." She  said. "And also the heart of the group." She added.

"I am..... a d-dragon s-s-slayer?" I stuttered in disbelief. The others were shocked. "Wait. You said she bears half of the Alstrid star. Why? Where is the other half?" Zach-nii asked.

"You see, Lucy is different from the rest of you. Lucy, you only possess half of the Alstrid star because queen star had half while the other half was given to another king." She explained.

"Another king?"

"I don't understand."

We told her.

"400 hundred years ago, Queen star saved the dragons by sending them to another dimension now known as the dragons' realm. However, the realm was attacked by an evil force which I believe set the wyvern trap. But then, another king helped her when the other stars were in battle with this force. They fell in love but he had to go so Queen star broke the Alstrid star and gave him half, signifying that she is giving him half of her heart because she loved him." Stella explained. "And who was this other king?" Rohan asked. "I don't know. His name wasn't written in the celestial records." She said.

"Zachary, you are the leader of the stars."

"Rohan, you are the strength of the stars."

"Alissa, you are the soul of the stars."

"Nathan, you are the speed of the stars."

"Lucy, you are the heart of the stars."

"The five of you must train to master your powers and abilities and also use the power of your weapons." Celestia said.

"Among the spells you will all learn, yours, Lucy, will be the hardest especially your ultimate spell." She said. "Which is?" I asked.

"The flame of the stars."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Next time ▶the dragon realm

The children set off to the dragons realm and other realms.

See ya next time