CH1-Dreams

Flame of the star

Ch1-dream

Lucy's POV

~Lucy's dream~

A ten year old Lucy was playing with her siblings and cousins in the garden when a blast was heard.

"Ahhh." Little Lucy screamed as should took in the sight before her. The garden was burning and three cloaked figures ran out of their house.

"Natty-nii." She cried. "It will be okay." Her brother reassured as he hugged her.

"Nathan. Lucy. Run." Rohan shouted as a big ball of fire was heading their way.

The 5 kids ran away from the now burning mansion as fast as they could. The stopped running when they got to the woods.

"That was close." Zach heartfilia said. "Yeah. What is going on? And where is mom" Lucy asked. "I don't know where Aunt Lalya is but-"

"LUCY, LOOK OUT!" Yelled Nathan as one of the cloaked figures appeared before Lucy with a ball of fire in his hand ready to attack. He threw the fire ball at Lucy but then her mother came out of nowhere and took the blast.

"AUNT LAYLA!"

"MOM!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

~end of dream~

"No." I yelled as I woke up from my sleep after having a terrible dream and didn't realize that I was crying. "Mom." I whispered as I went back to sleep.

~another dream~

"Where am I? Hello. Is any one here?" She asked while walking to nowhere. It was pitched black until she saw a white door. She opened the door and walked in only to see nothing but pure white. Then a council of people appeared around her.

"Lucy Heartfilia, you have been chosen by the council to be the next holder of the key." A man in white spoke.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"You as the next heir are destined to do great things. First you will be the holder of the key, then you will save humanity along side a boy." He said.

"What key? And which boy? Please tell me." She pleaded.

"Don't worry dear. In time you will understand." And with that they vanished.

~end of dream~

I jolted up from my sleep.  "What's with me and these dreams I've been having?" I questioned myself as I got up from my bed. I grabbed my towel and fresh clothes from my closet and I went to shower. After that I got dressed and I headed to the guild.

Natsu's POV

~Natsu's dream~

"Lucy, please don't. I need you. Fairy tail needs you." He cried out to her.

"But Natsu, if I don't do this, no one in fairy tail will have a future. I need to do this." She pleaded.

"No, I won't allow you to sacrifice yourself like that. It won't make a difference if you are gone. Please Lucy." He pleaded.

"I'm sorry Natsu. I love you." Then she attacked the beast.

As he saw getting killed, he shouted.

"LUCYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-"

~end of dream~

"-YYYYYYYY." I woke up from my sleep screaming. "What was that dream about?" I asked himself. Then I felt a headache and then....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I passed out.

~vision~

Natsu Dragneel you have been chosen

Order must be restored

Natsu

I am he who shall awaken

No I refuse to give up

Don't do it

It can't be

I am your father

Since the beginning of time

I don't understand

She is your sister

Hello brother

I will kill you

Natsu stop

Ahhhhhhh

Come and get me you creepy bastard

I am the one you want not them

Today's your lucky day

It is time

Ahahahah

I love you

Lucy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

~end of vision~

As soon as that 'nightmare' was over, I regained consciousness and began to ask myself "what is wrong with me?"

I got up and woke Happy and we got ready to head to the guild.

On our way to the guild, I heard a voice saying:

Natsu Dragneel we are expecting  you soon.

'OK what is going on here?' I asked inwardly.

"Hey Natsu, are you okay?" Happy asked. "Yeah I'm alright. Just thinking. Hey Happy, have you noticed any thing strange going on lately?" I asked.

"No, not really. Why?" He asked.

"Its just-- nothing." There was a long silence till we reached the guild.

↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔

Next time:

I am here for you

Lucy, what can I do for you

Obviously to leave the guild

Its exactly what she means

AND YOU CALL YOURSELVES NAKAMAS

Natsu are you okay

Natsuuuuuuuuuu

See you next time

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
~natsufire123~
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴