Ch 21▶Attack on Fairy tail 4

FLAME OF THE STAR

Ch 21▶Attack on Fairy tail 4
(Plan)

Lucy's POV

"What did you just say?"

Oh snap

I turned around and came face to face with a confused Natsu. "I asked you a question. What did you just say?" He asked Celestia, raising his voice a little. "Natsu-"

"You. Don't say a word." He said pointing an accusing finger at me. She didn't say a word to him. I knew too well what he meant. Where he was going to.

"Natsu." I spoke, even against his wish. "I'm sorry. I know where the dragons are." I confessed. At this point, I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I knew where the dragon he has been searching for all his life was and yet, I kept it a secret from him.

In the blink of an eye, he was standing right in front of me, his eyes covered by his bangs.

Natsu's POV

I was angry, mad, pissed and beyond enraged. The one person I had cared for the most turned out to be the same person that lied to me. I was about to hurt her.

"Natsu."

"Shut up, Lucy!"

I yelled, grabbing her collar. I heard gasps from across the guild followed by series of shouting and yelling.

"Natsu-san, don't hurt Lucy-san."

"Oi, flame brain, let her go."

"Don't you dare hurt bunny girl, salamander."

"Natsu-nii, don't do it."

"Hurting her isn't manly."

"Natsu, enough of this."

"Let go of Lu-chan."

"Natsu please stop this."

"Hurting a fellow family member isn't right."

"Natsu, stop this right now."

"Dude, let go of my sister."

"Lucy-nee."

"Hurting her isn't necessary."

Wendy, Gray, Gajeel, Romeo, Elfman, Erza, Levy, Mira, Gramps, Zachary, Nathan, Rohan and Alissa yelled.

All their shouts of pleas fell on deaf ears. I could see that mouths moving but I couldn't hear any sound. Probably because I was took mad to hear anything. Until...

"I'm sorry."

▶▶▶▶▶

The flame of the stars

▶▶▶▶▶

◀◀◀◀◀

The flame of the stars

◀◀◀◀◀

I was taken aback when I noticed her crying. Oh no, I made her cry. This helped to soften my anger. "I'm sorry for being so weak. I'm not strong enough to summon all the dragons to the human realm. And they can't pass through the gate without my magic. I'm sorry."

I let go of her. She felt like she's weak? How come? Seeing her tear-filled face, my anger vanished immediately. I hate seeing her cry. I hated it when people made her cry and yet, I was the one who made her cry this time. Feeling sorry for what I did, I pulled her in to a hug.

"Enough with the lovey dovey drama. If you're going to kiss, just do it already."

I broke the hug and turned to glare at Gray, who had an amused smirk on his face. He then ignore me and spoke.

Normal POV

"Ok, so what's the plan?" Gray asked. "Well the plan is to attack them before they attack us." Rohan said. "Attack them? How?"

"We infiltrate and finish them off once and for all." Nathan said. "Isn't that a cowardly move?" Lucy asked, not liking the plan. "Yes it is but its our only option." Zachary said.

"Why?" Wakaba asked.

"Because we can't fight a frontal battle, we'll lose. Natsu, Happy, you've seen what they can do. Without appearing  they could control almost a hundred wyverns." Zachary said further.

"A hundred wyverns?!" The whole guild asked. Murmurs and whispers was then heard in the hall.

"Here's the plan. An elite team will attack the enemy camp while the others will stay here and protect fairy tail." Lucy said.

"Who will be part of the elite team?" A random member asked. "The elite team will have the following members:

Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza, Wendy, Gajeel, Levy, Juvia, Zachary, Rohan, Nathan, Alissa, Chase, Elena, Serena and the exceeds.

All of you can leave and prepare for the battle tomorrow." Master Makarov said. The guild yelled in unison. Every one with a smile and a face of determination. But, the question is:

Will they be able to keep the smile? Or will the outcome of the battle destroy that smile forever?

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Next time ▶Ambush