Ch 30▶Goodbye

Final chapter part two

FINALE OF FLAME OF THE STARS

As they reached the entrance to Los Andes, they saw people running.

"Everybody run for your life. Its a monster." A man shouted.

Los Andes was in chaos. Natsu then charged at the beast with a flaming hand.

Ch 30▶Goodbye (finale)

Normal POV

Natsu and Happy were walking through the streets of Magnolia, heading towards the guild.

For Natsu, he had no idea what happened the previous night. After he charged at the beast, everything went blank and he woke up the next morning to meet the aftermath of whatever battle took place.

As for Happy, he remembered vividly what had happened.

As soon as they got to the guild, Natsu pushed the doors open.

Natsu and Happy  walked into the guild, heading straight to the bar. Natsu stopped as he noticed something was wrong.

"What's going on? We've only been gone for three days and you guys are already looking gloomy." Natsu said. "Shut up, you good for nothing idiot." A random guild member shouted from a corner of the guild. "You wanna go dontcha-"

"As if I'll let you hurt one of our own." Gray said, defending the person.

"What are you talking about?" Natsu asked rather confused. "You know exactly what I am talking about, so don't try acting innocent." Gray retorted. "Natsu, I want you to explain to me why you burnt down Los Andes and killed hundreds of innocent civilians." Master Makarov questioned angrily. At this point, Natsu couldn't take the confusion that was building up in his head. "Burnt down Los Andes? Killed innocent civilians? That's nonsense crap. I never went to Los Andes." Natsu defended himself, having forgotten the events that took place after returning the rare diamonds and waking up in a train.

"I can't believe I loved someone like you." Lucy said while crying. "Why did you do it?" Lisanna asked, ignoring Lucy's statement.

"I didn't do anything. You saw the job request, Mira. It was to find some rare diamonds in Hoshi town and deliver it to Laos city. I never went to Los Andes."

"Laos town is 3 hours away from Los Andes by foot. If Happy flew you there, it would have taken only minutes." Mira countered his statement while Happy remained silent.

"Enough, Natsu. Stop with the lies. Was it because I lived in Los Andes when I left you? Was that why? Was that your reason?" Lucy's tears flowed as she asked him. "Lucy, please believe me." Natsu said as he started walking towards Lucy but he was stopped by Nathan who kicked him and senyvhim flying to a nearby wall.

"Don't you dare come near my sister." Nathan threatened, growling. Natsu got up and continued to walk towards Lucy but this time, he was stopped by Erza's sword striking his face. He fell to his knees and clutched his now damaged left eye. "Never come near anyone of us, you murderer." Erza spoke in disgust.

▶▶▶▶▶

The flame of the stars

▶▶▶▶▶

◀◀◀◀◀

The flame of the stars

◀◀◀◀◀

"Natsu Dragneel, for your crime of burning down the town of Los Andes and killing of innocent civilians, the magic council and league of guilds have decide that you are hereby exiled from the fairy tail guild. You are to have your guild mark removed immediately and you must leave Magnolia by morning. Mira, bring me the stamp remover." Master Makarov stated.

"Don't worry, gramps. I'll remove my guild mark with my own magic." Natsu stated. He then lifted his left hand from the eye to his right shoulder where his guild mark was located. He activated his magic and burned his proud red fairy tail emblem.

"Natsu-san........" Wendy whispered.

"Mira, could you please help me remove mine? I would have done it myself but I can reach my back." Happy said. "Happy, you don't have to do this." Natsu said to him. "Its okay Natsu. Besides, you know I'll always follow you wherever you go."

"What about us, Happy? We're your family. You can't just leave us." Lucy and Lisanna pleaded, hoping to convince him.

"As far as I know and have seen, Natsu IS the only family I have." Happy said in an extremely cold voice that has never been heard from him before. Mira reluctantly removed his green fairy tail insignia fron his back. "Are you sure about this? We do have a long road ahead of us." Natsu asked, trying to confirm his decision. "Yeah, I am. At least we will have adventures without any restrictions." Happy reassured.

The duo began to head towards the door. As they got to the door, Natsu stopped and without looking back, he said to the whole guild. "From this day forward, I will have no connection with any member of fairy tail. This is where we cut our ties." With that, they left.

'You are so gonna regret this old man.' Laxus and Gajeel thought.

'I'm sorry, Natsu-san. I can't do anything to help you.' Wendy thought.

'I'm sorry, Natsu. You need to do this, for our sakes.' Zachary thought.

In the Dite dimension

"Shall we proceed with our plans?" Xerarodite asked. "We'll have to wait and see." Xerodite said. The other three brothers walked into the room.

"How did it go in Los Andes?" Xerodite asked. "It went well. Better than planned." Madcrodite spoke in amusement. "Although, the astral king showed up. But, worry not, he wasn't be a threat to the plan." Chromodite said.

"Good."

"We are just playing around. When will we actually inflict pain and misery on the humans and dragons alike?" Zetrodite asked.

"When Natsu Dragneel is becomes a worthy opponent and threat to us."

In Magnolia

Happy and Natsu got back to their cottage , packed their stuff and left the place. "Natsu, are you sure you don't want to have that eye checked?" Happy asked
"No I don't. Besides, it will serve as a reminder." He said. "Reminder for what?"

"To never trust a fairy again."

Soon, they left the town of Magnolia and set off to their new adventure with only one thought in mind:

Goodbye, Fairy tail.

TO BE CONTINUED