Ch 24▶Fairy tail strikes 3

FLAME OF THE STARS

Gray stretched out his right hand, while Juvia stretched out her left hand, both palms facing up. They focused and concentrated their magic. Soon their elements began to spiral.

"Unison raid of ice and water: snow lancer slice."

They both chanted, launching the newly formed snow attack towards Shinji. He was surprised that he didn't notice the attack until it was too late. It hit him, sending him flying to a nearby wall, rendering him unconscious.

Ch 24▶Fairy tail strikes 3
(Solid script: iron)

Lucy's POV

We were facing another member of this evil force that was trying to destroy us. Gray and Juvia were left to handle Shinji and now we were being confronted by Bertk.

"I'm here to stop you from whatever it is you plan on doing." Bertk said. "What do you think we plan on doing?" Natsu asked, narrowing his eyes.

"I don't know, you tell me." Bertk said, seemingly unfazed by Natsu's look. "Nothing. We plan on doing nothing." Natsu said. "Really?"

"No." Natsu said, smirking proudly at what he has done. He managed to annoy the dark mage in front of him.

"Why you, wood dragon vine." He wasted no time in attacking us. Natsu prepared his fire but was late as Gajeel and Levy, who blocked his attack.

"Iron dragon: sword."

"Solid script: fire."

"Go. We can handle it." Levy said. We nodded and continued to run deeper into the flying fortress. I thought I remembered to tell you guys that we were on a flying fortress. Well, there, I said it.

Normal POV

Lucy and the rest of the elite team explored the innards of the temple, leaving Gajeel and Levy to handle Bertk.

"Iron dragon roar."

"Wood dragon spear."

"Solid script: wind."

Series of attacks were thrown at both sides, neither showing and sign of backing down. Lily charged at Bertk but was knocked out cold by a wood vine.

"Lily!! You'll pay for that." Gajeel yelled out in anger. He charged at Bertk with great speed but Bertk was able to match his speed and then a clash between dragon slayers erupted.

Natsu's POV

We were running down the long hall way searching for this mysterious evil when suddenly I had the same vision I had before...

~vision~

Natsu Dragneel you have been chosen

Order must be restored

Natsu

I am he who shall awaken

No I refuse to give up

Don't do it

It can't be

I am your father

Since the beginning of time

I don't understand

She is your sister

Hello brother

I will kill you

Natsu stop

Ahhhhhhh

Come and get me you creepy bastard

I am the one you want not them

Today's your lucky day

It is time

Ahahahah

I love you

Lucy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

~end of vision~

Back with Gajeel and Levy

Normal POV

The battle raged on and Gajeel was losing. Bertk threw Gajeel to a near by wall close to where Lily laid unconscious. "Gajeel!" Levy called out to him but before she knew what was happening, Bertk was standing in front of her.

"Bye bye." He said as he prepared to attack her. He raised his right hand which was glowing, and aimed for her chest. But then.....

"Gravity force."

Levy's POV

"Gravity force."

Zerth was thrown to a nearby wall. We looked up to see Elena standing.

"If you can stand up, then let's fight him." She said. Gajeel and I stood up. "Now combine your magic and throw it at him." She said. We both nodded.

"Iron dragon roar."

"Solid srript:iron."

We both chanted then Elena used her force of gravity to direct the attack at Zerth, defeating him finally.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Next time ▶The planetary dragon slayer

A/N:

Sorry for the long wait and the short chap. I'll make it up to you guys in the next chapter.

Till next time.....