Ch 14▶Lucy's training

FLAME OF THE STAR

"What?" Metallicana asked. "I had a dream where I was told that I would save humanity along with a boy." I said.

"But-"

"I think Lucy has heard enough. Dear, let's go to your room. You need to rest for tomorrow." Celestia said. "What is happening tomorrow?

"Your training begins."

Ch 14 ▶Lucy's training

July 12th, X784

Lucy's POV

I woke up really early the next day because I was really excited for my training. I did my daily morning routine and I went down those the dining hall.

Upon reaching the room, I saw Igneel, Celestia, Serene, Metallicana and Grandineey eating breakfast. As soon as they noticed my presence, they greeted me.

"Good morning princess." Celestia said.

"Morning Lucy-chan." Igneel said as he continued to eat.

"Morning bunny princess." Metallicana said.

"Good morning Lucy-san." Grandineey and Serene greeted.

"Morning to you guys." I said as I went to sit down and have breakfast. "So, are you ready for today's training?" Celestia asked me. "Yeah. So, what am I  going to learn?" I asked. "You'll see."

⭕❌⭕

"First of all, I will be your personal tutor. I will be training you in the art of the star goddess. Since I'm the celestial dragon, I know some spells of the star goddess.

Second, because your mother casted a spell on you, it'll take more than the required time to master your star goddess power.

Also, since your celestial magic is linked to your star goddess power, you will also master it once your training. You will be training both at the same time.

Finally, since you are the next dragon queen, you will have the opportunity to learn all forms of dragon slaying techniques and secret arts. However, to learn each will take two months to master them. Do you have any questions?" Celestia asked after explaining what ever that was. I just blinked.

"So, how may spirits can you summon at once?" She asked. "Normally two, but if I summon 3,I'll pass out afterwards." I told her.

"Hmm, quite impressive though for an ordinary celestial wizard. Today, we will start by training you on how you summon as many spirits as possible. By the end of this training, you will be able to summon all your spirits." Celestia said.

"Really?" I asked with curiosity. "But first, i need you to meditate."

3 days later

"Close your eyes. Concentrate. Feel your magic pulsing through your veins. Let it flow." Celestia said. I did as she told me. I felt magic gradually increasing. It began to flow through my body.

"Good. Now summon all your spirits with that spell I taught you." Celestia said.

I, who bear the key of the start sky, call upon the great ruler of the stars,
Tetrabibilos, I beckon you to open the gates and let thy servants come through
12 zodiac gates, open.

And with that, all the twelve zodiac celestial spirits appeared. "But how? I only have ten keys. How did I summon all the 12 spirits?" I asked still shocked at what just happened. "Because of your recent increase in magic power and your control over the power of the stars, you were able to summon all the 12 spirits. Snap your finger." She told me. With the snap of my finger, they were gone.

"How-"

"Now, you need to learn how to re-equip your keys."

"Re-equip?" I asked, confused. "I know for a fact that it's a hassle to carry your keys wherever you go and the risk of losing them. But when you learn to keep the in your own realm, it will be easier and safer. Before you ask, it doesn't have to be a huge realm. It can be a small chamber of tours where you can keep your keys and whip."

"I see." I nodded in understanding. "After this, you will begin to learn dragon slaying magic. Are you alright with this?" Stellar asked me.

"Yeah I'm totally okay with this."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Next time ▶goodbye for now