Ch 18▶Attack on Fairy tail 1

FLAME OF THE STAR

"BRATS! OUR LONG GONE MEMBER IS BACK! AND SO ARE SOME NEW MEMBERS! WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST GIFT TO OFFER THEIR RETURN?" Master yelled causing everyone to cheer as they knew the answer.

"PARTY!"

As soon as they shouted, the guild doors opened, revealing him.

Ch 18▶Attack on Fairy tail 1
(Lucy and natsu)

Lucy's POV

The guild doors opened, revealing the one person that I have been longing to see, even after our encounter.

He wasn't looking well. He had visible bags under his eye, which means that he lacked sleep. He looked over all tired, stressed and most of all, weak.

That person was Natsu.

The one I longed to see.

The one who made me cry.

The one who, although I should be angry with, was still in my heart.

The one I have fallen in love with.

Yes, I admit that I am in love with him. Even after all that he did to me, I still loved him.

"Natsu."

Natsu's POV

Nothing made sense.

Everything was spinning.

Everything was blurry.

I had this insane headache. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran all the way to the guild, hoping to find someone that could help me.

As soon as I reached the guild, I pushed the door open, gaining everyone's attention. The last thing I heard was someone with an angelic voice calling my name.

"Natsu."

Everything went black.

"Natsu."

Who?

"Natsu."

I kept hearing my name over and over again.

"Natsu-san. Oi, Natsu....."

Normal POV

Natsu collapsed immediately he heard his name. The guild members began to panic as they saw him lying motionlessly on the floor. Erza and Gray then rushed over to his side.

"Quick, we need to bring him to the infirmary." Erza ordered.

Gray and Gajeel did as she told. They lifted him and took him to the infirmary. Wendy and the rest of team Natsu following behind.

In the infirmary

The group consisting of Erza, Gray, Wendy, Gajeel, Lisanna, Happy, Carla, Levy and master Makarov were circled around Natsu's bed, worry evident un their eyes as he laid motionless on the bed.

"Natsu."

"Natsu-san."

"Oi, Natsu."

They voiced out to him. Anxiety was slowly eating them. The atmosphere in the room was tense.

After much waiting, he woke up.

✖✖✖

Meanwhile, downstairs, all the guild members were waiting patiently for any news about the fire mage. Even the new addition to the guild were waiting for the news. While they were waiting, the new members got their guild insignia.

Zachary got a gold mark on his left arm. Rohan got his blue mark on his neck. Lucy got hers, pink, the same colour and location as before. Alissa got a yellow one on her right upper arm. Nathan got a black mark on his neck. Elena got a green mark on her left thigh. Serena got a purple mark on her right thigh. And Chase got a dark blue mark on his left shoulder.

Wendy then came down and faced the guild.

"How is he?" Kinana asked. "He's fine. He's awake." She informed them. Relief could be seen on thuer faces.

"But.."

"But what?" Mira asked.

"He wishes to speak with you, lucy."

✖✖✖✖✖

The Flame of the star

✖✖✖✖✖

Lucy's POV

I am currently seating on the chair near Natsu's bed, facing him.

I couldn't bring myself to look at him in the eye. After every thing that happened, I wasn't sure that I'll be able to look at him, let alone speak with him.

I was dragged out of my thought when I felt a hand on my own. I looked up to see Natsu gazing at me with a sad expression. I did the next thing that came in to my mind.

I hugged him.

"I'm sorry Luce." He spoke. "I'm so sorry." He apologized over and over again. I felt a little happy when I heard this. May be it will lessen the pain I felt.

"Its okay." I assured him. I then broke the hug. I looked at him with a smile.

"I forgive you. I forgive you Natsu."

"Really?" He asked with hope evident in his voice. "Yes, I forgive you, really."

We looked at each other, smiling. Words were no longer needed to be said as the smiles in our faces said it all. I was happy. Happy to be back.

.

.

.

"I'm home, Natsu."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Next time ▶attack on Magnolia