Ch 23▶Fairy tail strikes 2

FLAME OF THE STARS

"Why are we stopping?" Chase asked. "Trouble." He replied.

Soldiers appeared from behind the bushed and launched towards them. It was an ambush.

"Go. We've got this." Chase, Elena, and Serena said. "But-" Natsu was interrupted.

"Ok." Erza said. The others nodded and they ran towards the enemy camp.

Ch 23▶Fairy tail strikes 2
(Gray and juvia)

Lucy's POV

After an hours of running, we finally reached a castle-like temple. A man was standing on the entrance.

"It's about time you showed up. I was getting rather impatient." The man said."Who are you?" Natsu growled.

"My name is Shinji. I'm here to stop you from proceeding further." He said, while giving us an evil smirk.

"Oh, really?" Natsu said while he ignited and covered his hands with fire.

He was about to punch Shinji but was stop by Gray.

"Juvia and I will handle him. Fighting him will just slow us down. You guys should go." Gray said.

"We understand, just be careful." Erza said as we began to proceed further into the temple.

"You won't get away that easily,
Storm strike." Shinji said. A black beam was sent to us.

"Not so fast, Ice Make: shield." Gray chanted. A barrier of ice was made in front of us, shielding us from Shinji's attack.

We entered the temple and continued to run. "Do you think that they will be okay?" Alissa asked. "They will be. I know they will." and with that, not a single word was uttered again.

Normal POV

"We're your opponent, Ice Make: Cannon" A cannon made of ice appeared on Gray's shoulder and ice was blasted out of it, aiming for Shinji. He just dodged it with ease. "Is that the best you can do?" Shinji asked in a mocking tone.

"Water slicer." Juvia chanted as she sent water shaped like a crescent moon blade towards him. Again, he dodged with ease. "My turn. Darkness blade." Shinji sent a dark blade towards them.

"Ice make: shield." Gray blocked the incoming attack. "Ohhh. So you do know how to fight. I thought you were some useless excuse for a wizard."

Gray, in anger, charged at him furiously. He attempted to punch Shinji but his punch was blocked easily. Shinji made a comeback blow that hit Gray square in the face, sending Gray back a few metres.

"Water nebula." Juvia chanted , sending waves of water towards Shinji. Again, he blocked with ease.

"This is getting really annoying."

With Natsu

Natsu's POV

"Natsu."

I heard a voice call my name.

"Natsu."

I heard it again. I then stopped running. "Why'd you stop?" Zach asked. "Did you guys hear that?" I qakrd them as if they would know what I was talking about.

"Hear what?" Asked Alissa. "My name."

"Dude, you're hearing things. Weird things." Nathan and Gajeek said.

"Anyways." Lucy started, breaking the silence. "Let's proceed further." And with that, we continued running.

▶▶▶▶▶

The flame of the stars

▶▶▶▶▶

◀◀◀◀◀

The flame of the stars

◀◀◀◀◀

Back with Gray

Normal POV

"Dark spikes."

"Ice make: lance."

The two attacks collider, creating series of miniature explosions. "Water whip." Juvia sent a whip of water towards Shinji but he grabbed it.

"How-"

"Dark lightning."

He sent lightning towards Juvia, which traveled through the water, electrocuting her. "Juvia." Gray yelled. "Damn you."

"I've had enough of this. Purge of darkness, chaos bolt descend." Shinji chanted. Black magic energy circulate round the semi enclosed room, sending pain to both Gray and Juvia. The duo fell to their knees, looking exhausted.

"Had enough already or do you still wanna dance?" Shinji said with an evil smirk.

"Celestial god's rage."

Star light beam was shot at Shinji, who barely dodged it. "Can you guys stand?" Nathan, who returned to help them, asked the two of them.

Gray and Juvia slowly got up to their feet. They both looked at each other, sending a knowing look. 'We must be thinking the same thing.' They both thought.

Gray stretched out his right hand, while Juvia stretched out her left hand, bitg palms facing up. They focused and concentrated their magic. Soon their elements began to spiral.

"Celestial god's rage." Nathan launched his attack.

"Unison raid of ice and water: snow lancer slice."

They both chanted, launching the newly formed snow attack towards Shinji. He was surprised that he didn't notice the attack until it was too late. It hit him, sending him flying to a nearby wall, rendering him unconscious.

Juvia fainted afterwards but she fell into Gray's hands. Gray then caressed her cheeks in a loving way and soon, he also blacked out.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Next time▶solid script: iron