Ch 16▶Home at last

FLAME OF THE STARS

A/N:

I know this story seems like those cliché 'Lucy get ignored, she leaves and then the dragon realm' stuff, but trust me, this isn't one of those. This story is way different from the others. As you read, you will understand that Lucy's powers and the dragons have their purpose. I have my reasons for this.

Trust me, it won't be like the others.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Ch 16▶Home at last

Normal POV

Its been seven months since Lucy left fairy tail. The guild was never the same since then.

Sure, one would see that they were back to their usual carefree attitude. But from a guild member's perspective, the smiles we're fake. They were all affected by Lucy's departure. The most affected ones were team Natsu.

However, Natsu was acting rather strangely, one could say. How, you may ask? Well...

He lacks sleep.

He rarely goes to the guild.

He has been avoiding his friends.

And all this were caused due to Lucy's absence in his life. Though, his lack of sleep was due to his constant dreams or 'nightmares' that he has been having.

The only ones who knew about his current dilemma were Happy, Wendy, Carla, Master and Levy. They decided to hide it from the guild. But for how long can they keep it a secret? And for how long before the guild's spirit finally breaks?

Lucy's POV

"So, you're leaving huh?" Master Lourdes asked. "Yes, we are." Elena, Serena, Chase and I said.

"Well, if that's what you wish. But, let me ask, why?" He asked. "The truth is, I joined rising star to finance myself for my search of my relatives. But, now I've found them." I said. "And your going back to fairy tail?" He asked. I nodded. "What about you three?"

"We want to follow Lucy and to see fairy tail for ourselves." Serena said. "Are you sure about this?" Master Lourdes asked us.

"Yes, we are." We said firmly. He then activated his magic and removed their rising star guild mark. And with that, we left his office.

Its been three days since I returned from the dragon realm. Celestia gave me a ring, which I am currently wearing, that allows me to mask my scent and magic power. 

We reached my apartment where my cousins were waiting patiently for us.

"So how was it?" Zach-nii asked. "He gave us his permission." I said. The rest smiled. "Yosh. Now, can we go?" Nathan said, eager to go to magnolia.

We were going to Magnolia where we would join Fairy tail. If they let us, that is. We finished packing our things and I summoner Virgo to take them to the celestial world. "Yes, we can go."

➖➖➖➖➖

The Flame of the star

➖➖➖➖➖

13 hours later

September 4th, X784

Lucy's POV

It was an incredibly long train ride to Magnolia. As soon as we arrived, we exited the train station and went to Levy's home.

As we got to her house, I knocked three times and waited for her to open the door. "I'm coming." I heard her voice call out. Almost immediately, she opened the door to see who it was. As soon as she saw me, her eyes became filled as she said my name.

"Lu-chan."

I, filled with joy and nearly on the verge of crying, spoke.

"I'm home at last."

She then pulled me into a hug. This time, I let the tears fall. I just missed my best friend so much. We were interrupted by a cough. I turned around and saw that it was Nathan that coughed.

"Way to ruin the mood." Alissa said. Rohan smacked him on the head, Zach-nii shook his head in disappointment, Chase smirked, Elena and Serena were crying  probably because of the heart warming scene.

Levy then asked the one question that I was hoping to avoid.

"Lu-chan, are you ready to face the guild?"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Next time ▶a fairy tail reunion