Ch 5 (Natsu's behavior)

Flame of the star

Previously:

Natsuuuuuuuuuu

He is going to be alright

Its kinda weird you know

I agree

It wasn't a dream

One ticket to free town

Enjoy your ride

CH 5-Natsu's Behavior

Lucy's POV

After walking around for hours, I finally found an apartment.

~30 minutes later~

After showing me round the house, I asked the landlady. "How much for the apartment? I asked. "&80,000 jewels a month." The landlady replied. I brought out money and paid her.

After I paid, I went to the store to buy furniture and appliances for the house.

"Time to find a job."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

In fairy tail guild master's office

Natsu's POV

"How are you feeling?" Master Makarov asked. "I'm alright. At least I think I am." I said.

There was silence in the room until master broke it. "What's wrong Natsu? I can tell." Master asked.

"I have been having these dreams lately." I said. "Dreams? what kind of dreams?" Gramps asked.

"In some dreams, I see everywhere on fire. Lucy walking towards danger. Me begging her not to go. Others are in form of visions." I explained. "Hmm." Was all he could say.

"And then I keep hearing this voice." I started. "Voice?" He asked. "Yeah, it keeps on saying the same thing." I continued.

"What does it say?" He asked. "It keeps on saying:

*Natsu Dragneel, we are expecting you soon*.

Some times, I have a head ache and pass out." I finished. "Hmm, this certainly not good .

Elsewhere

"Well, well, well, it seems we have a situation here." A cloaked figure said. "Which is?" A dark figure asked.

"It appears they have began to make their move." The cloaked figure said. "Hey, no fair. What do they have to be the first." Another figure said.

"Patience, you will get your turn." A fourth dark figure said.

"Well, brothers, let's see what he are capable of. "

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

In fairy tail

Normal POV

"Yo, Flame brain, fight me." Gray said. "No, I don't want to." Natsu replied. "What? You scared." Gray taunted.

"I don't have time for this." Natsu said angrily. "What's your problem?" Gray yelled.

"Shut up." Natsu yelled and walked out of the guild.

"Have you noticed that Natsu's behaviour has changed since Lucy left?" Levy asked to no one in particular.

"Yeah, I have." Erza said. Other guild members nodded in unison.

In Los Andes

Lucy's POV

~Dream~

A ten year old Lucy was playing with her siblings and cousins in the garden when a blast was heard.

"Ahhh." Little Lucy screamed as should took in the sight before her. The garden was burning and three cloaked figures ran out of their house.

"Natty-nii." She cried. "It will be okay." Her brother reassured as he hugged her.

"Nathan. Lucy. Run." Rohan shouted as a big ball of fire was heading their way.

The 5 kids ran away from the now burning mansion as fast as they could. The stopped running when they got to the woods.

"That was close." Zach heartfilia said. "Yeah. What is going on? And where is mom" Lucy asked. "I don't know where Aunt Lalya is but-"

"LUCY, LOOK OUT!" Yelled Nathan as one of the cloaked figures appeared before Lucy with a ball of fire in his hand ready to attack. He threw the fire ball at Lucy but then her mother came out of nowhere and took the blast.

"AUNT LAYLA!"

"MOM!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

~end of dream~

I woke up from my sleep. Sweat dripping from my head. I don't know why but I have been having the same dream since I left fairy tail three weeks ago.

I fell asleep again but.....

Lucy's inner mind

"Hello, any one here?" I asked as I wandered around.

"Lucy." A voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw...

"Zach-nii!" I exclaimed.

"Lucy, find us."

Afternoon

I wandered through the town looking for a job. After three hours of searching, I stopped in front of a building. I looked at the sign and saw a star. Beside the star read:

RISING STAR

'Must be a guild' I thought. After pondering for a minute, I entered the place.

Inside rising star

I walked in and every body present stopped what they were doing at looked at me. It was kinda awkward for me but nevertheless, I walked towards the bar.

"Hi, I am Lucy Heartfilia."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Next time ➡Rising star and the search