Ch 28▶Fairy tail strikes 7

FLAME OF THE STARS

"What are you talking about?" Natsu asked. "Surely, you have been having dreams and visions lately. And, the voices." He said with an evil smile. "What do you know about it?" Natsu asked.

"If you defeat me, I'll tell l you. Mind you, this will be

.

.

.

.

the final battle."

Ch 28▶Fairy tail strikes 7
(Flame of the star)

Lucy's POV

"So shall we begin, Princess? Dark Mist." he chanted.

A thick black fog started to surround me. "Shower of light" .

A magic circle appeared and shoned ray of lights which Natsu used to his advantage.

"Fire dragon roar."

A surge of fire shot towards Malcolm. He however stopped it with ease. "Black rage." He chanted, negating the fire.

"I'm getting bored. How about we kick thongs up a notch." Malcolm said, snapping his fingers. Suddenly, a monster, ten feet tall appeared. "Say hello to my friend, Trevancollhe."

The monster then charged at us. Natsu charged at great speed, faster than anything I have seen. It was almost like a blur.

Natsu and the monster clashed, seemingly equal. Natsu tried to punch the monster but it was quicker than him and caught his hand. It made a first and hit Natsu, sending him flying to a nearby wall.

"Hahahahahaha. Come on, show me what you're made of." Malcolm taunted us. He charged  at the beast once more.

"No it can't be. We are no match for him. Just give up."  I said.

"No. I refuse to give up. I am gonna fight till I beat him." Natsu yelled in determination.

"Natsu, its useless. We can't beat him." I said.

"No. Am gonna keep going." Natsu said. "Enough drama." Malcolm appeared from nowhere, in front of Natsu while holding a sword.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." I yelled as I saw him get stabbed by Malcolm. Natsu then dropped to the floor.

I ran over to him and helped him up. "You okay?" I asked. "This is nothing, just a little wound. Don't worry too much." He said. But seeing him bleeding, I decided to cast it.

I walked towards the direction of the beast and Malcolm. I stopped, clasped my hands together and began to focus all my magic.

"You're going to sacrifice yourself for your friends." Malcolm said with an evil smirk.

▶▶▶▶▶

The flame of the stars

▶▶▶▶▶

◀◀◀◀◀

The flame of the stars

◀◀◀◀◀

Normal POV

Natsu's eyes widened.

"Lucy, please don't. I need you. Fairy tail needs you." He cried out to her.

"But Natsu, if I don't do this, no one in fairy tail will have a future. I need to do this." Lucy pleaded.

"No, I won't allow you to sacrifice yourself like that. It won't make a difference if you are gone. Please Lucy." He pleaded.

"I'm sorry Natsu. I love you." Then she attacked the beast.

"LUCYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-"

Then he remembered.

Flashback

"Natsu, take this. You'll need it." Celestia said. "What is it?" He asked.

"Its a spell called flame of the star. Only you and lucy can perform this spell together. Use it in your fight."

End of flashback

⭕❌⭕

"Give up, its futile. You can't defeat me." Malcolm said. "We'll see about that." Natsu said. Natsu looked at me and I was slightly confused. "I know it. What your plan is. Your dragon told me about it." I nodded, understanding.

We held hands. I felt my powers increasing, so does his. We closed our eyes and chanted the spell.

"I, Princess of the Dragon and star goddess," I started.

"I, Son of the Fire Dragon," He continued.

"Calls upon thee, great ruler of the star, grant us thy infinite light to snuff out the darkness,

Flame of the star."

They both chanted. A blinding light shone through out the whole room. It covered Malcolm and his pet monster, reducing the beast to nothingness and draining Malcolm of his magic and life force.

The two fairy tail mages fell unconscious, unable to stay awake. Erza, Gray and the others, arrived and rushed to their side. Wendy checked for a pulse but.....

"There's no pulse."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Next time ▶Los Andes in chaos

Chapter 29 and 30 coming out soon.

Stay tuned for the finale on the 14th of December.