Snoke

Rey P.O.V.
She closed her eyes preparing for a blow but instead the force hold she was in faltered she opened her eyes and saw she was now behind Ben who was holding his lightsaber in front of her protectively.

Snoke laughed. "Young fool. I cannot be beaten." I stood up and my lightsaber went right to my hands the blue hue illuminating my face. Snoke stood up and took out his lightsaber from his holster. "Because of that you both will die."

I lunged for Snoke who pushed me away with the flick of a hand. I slammed in the wall but quickly got back up. I would not let Snoke get Kylo Ren back.

Ben P.O.V.
Snoke activated his crimson red double bladed lightsaber. "Come at me." Snoke said. I ran for him and it was a clash of red. Sparks were flying through the air. I blocked an attack at my torso and sent my blade flying for his shoulder. I was able to hit him but then my lightsaber flew out of reach and I fell to the ground cornered.

"You were such a failure my young apprentice." I braced myself but the blow didn't come. I looked up and saw Snoke was on the floor. Rey ran at him and she left a long gash in his torso. It weakened Snoke but didn't kill him. Snoke walked over to her and shoved her against the wall pushing her down with the force. She screamed and a single tear rolled down my face.

"It's your time to die, Scavenger Scum!" Snoke roared.

Goodbye. She said through the bond.

"No!" I shouted as Snoke swung his lightsaber down.

A.N. Ooooh suspense! Will she survive or die? I will update soon!
-StarWarsIzzie