Caught

A.N. If there are slashed across the page that means time skip. Ok enjoy!

Rey P.O.V.
The escape pod launched into space. She closed her eyes and took a long breath. This better work, she told herself. Then she felt Finn open their bond and there he stood in front of her. His hand was outstretched and then she felt her escape pod stop. The air was starting to get thick and hot.

Ben felt my struggle and I felt him enter my mind. I looked to Finn, "Why are you doing this, love?"

I don't mean it, Ben. I said.

I know.

"You don't know what I want to do, Rey." He smiled again and I felt the oxygen not get to my lungs.

"You better not-" Then blackness clouded my vision.

/////////////////////////////////////

I woke up strapped to a chair similar to the one Ben interrogated me with all those months ago. How I wished Ben was here.

Don't worry I'm here. Suddenly he appeared beside me taking my hand in his.

He will see you. I quickly scanned the room making sure nobody was here. You have to help the Resistance.

They are already in. He stated. General Hux is setting up a meeting where all the Knights of Ren and the stormtroopers. The Resistance has set up their snipers and are perfectly hidden. I'm just worried about you.

Don't be. Then I heard the door open. Finn walked in in his black cloak hiding his facial features. It went down to the floor as he stared down at me menacingly.

"Hello Rey." He scanned me up and down. "You look good."

I wanted to slap him with the force but that wasn't the plan. "Sure." I mumbled. He looked at me and asked, "Where is the Resistance?" I thought about what to say and came up with the perfect lie.

"Don't you get it? They abandoned me, Finn. They left me for dead." I quickly let a false tear trail down my cheek.

Ben said through the bond, You're a great liar although I hope you'd never done this to me.

Never.

"Interesting." He said. He took off his hood showing me his face. His eyes were still brown he didn't have the eyes of a Sith yet. He continued, "What about Ben? Doesn't he love you?"

"I don't know anymore." I answered. I clutched onto his hand as a sign of reassurement I was lying. Finn took a step forward towards me and placed a hand on my forehead. He was trying to access my memories. I built a wall so strong he couldn't break through.

"Why do you do this? Don't make me hurt you." He tried again and failed. "Rey." He repeated. He did it once more and I built another barrier.

"God damn it." He turned and grabbed something. Ben still clutches my hand and squeezed it. I was filled over the brim with fear. Then I felt a stab right in my abdomen as Finn looked right into my eyes and said, "I warned you."

"And I did too." I activated my lightsaber and knocked his head off of his shoulders. Once I knew he was dead tears of sadness ran down my face. I lost my friend. I fell down and began to see splotches in the air. Ben came to me and turned me around so I was looking at him.

He took off his belt wrap and put it around my abdomen and said, That will have to do for now. He framed my face and pulled our heads together so our foreheads touched.

Finish this. I told him.

Stay alive. He faded out with that and then I heard the door open again and I froze in horror.

"Supreme Leader Finn. You are commanded to join the-" Hux looked up and saw Finn's head by me and his lifeless body a foot away. He strode towards me and kicked my legs out from under me. I felt my arms get handcuffed behind me and Hux sneered, "Rey. You are under public execution for killing the Supreme Leader."

A.N. So there you go!
-StarWarsIzzie