Contact

A.N. It would mean so much to me if you guys would go and follow and my other account @Izziejp I will be writing my dystopian novel on there and some other stuff I am working on! This Reylo fanfiction is sort of a side hobby. But please check it out! Personally I think this fanfiction is ok and I will do more Star Wars fanfiction s on here but enough said.
-StarWarsIzzie

Rey P.O.V.
I would find my way out. This was a dark side ability so it made sense she would be in the dark. I read the Grey Jedi code over and over in my head. There must be both dark and light. I will do what I must to keep the balance, as the balance is what holds all life. There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish. There is passion, yet peace; serenity, yet emotion; chaos, yet order. I am a wielder of the flame; a champion of balance. I am a guardian of life. I am a Gray Jedi.

I looked up and I began to see light at the end of the darkness. It was peaceful but yet mishapen. I could hear my grandfather call to me through the force. Go for it. I jumped and closed my eyes. When I opened them I was on the Star Destroyer. Everyone was basically dead on it.

I ran to an escape pod and as I did the alarms started to sound. "Everyone on Star Destroyer. The ship will blow up in five minutes. Commence evacuation."

I quickly asked Leia through the force, where are you headed?

Hoth.

I entered it in the coordinates. I jumped in and as I blasted off into space. I looked out the little window and saw the debris of all the Star Destroyer. It was gone. Finally. The First Order was no more.

Ben P.O.V.
I just sat there when Poe finally said, "Rey isn't a Jedi or a Sith. And neither are you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Look I don't know the force. But she told me about something called the Grey Jedi. She said that was the answer to all the fighting. To not let the light or dark win. But become both. She said it would bring Order yet freedom and she said you two could rule and she asked me to be your General."

It all clicked in my mind. It made sense. I smiled at Poe. "You'd make a great General."

"I hope so."

There was a loud knock on the door and my mom came bursting in. "What is it?" I asked her.

"Rey has made contact. She is meeting us on Hoth!" She was overjoyed and I was relieved that she was ok. I looked at Poe and he smiled. She risked his life for him. To save a friend.

Rey.

Yeah? I'm on my way.

Poe told me. You're a genius.

I know. You have to tell Leia and one more thing.

Yeah? I asked.

Can you ask Poe if he can teach me to fly an x-wing?

A.N. So I'm sorry to say that this fanfiction is almost completed. But I will be writing more fanfiction on here and I will be writing on my other account so check that out please.
-StarWarsIzzie