Taken

Rey P.O.V.
I woke up and saw I was in handcuffs but they weren't force resistant ones. I saw the stormtrooper leave probably to tell Hux I was awake.

You guys I know you won't be here for real but can you show up through the force it would make me feel better. I said practically pleading.

I saw Ben and Finn show up with fear in their eyes. I looked and saw Ben had tear marks down his face.

"Ben it's okay I will get out of this." I said.

"We will be there in two days and if he does anything to you I... won't forgive myself." He said.

"Ben it'll be o-" the door opened and I stayed silent. Hux appeared in the doorway holding a knife, a bat, and some strange device.

Ben what is that?

I just hope to god he doesn't use it.

"Well hello scavenger scum." He spat. "The first pain you will be given is bruises, then large gashes all over your body, and to finish it off we will use this." He gestured to the device.

Ben what is that thing?!

He will kill you if he uses that.

He picked up the bat and neared toward me he picked it up and I decided to try something, "You will drop your weapon, remove these restraints, and leave with the cell door open."

He laughed and said, "Only the weak minded fall for your Jedi mind tricks, scum." He suddenly swung at my leg causing me to scream in pain. "Oh that hurts." He taunted. "Just wait until later."

I saw Ben fall to the floor and Finn was pacing back and forth cursing under his breath. He swung this time at my ribs and I heard a sickening crunch. I yelped and then he swung at my head so hard I blacked out for a minute. He picked up the knife and worked at my arm leaving small cuts on my forearm. I clenched my teeth in agony not wanting to give him the satisfaction of hearing my screams.

He moved to my wrist cutting harder and slower leaving blood to drip on the floor. He moved to my other arm doing the same making me feel weak and tired. He then moved to the device and I saw Ben quickly get up.

He then strapped the device to my arms, legs, and torso. "This is what we call the shocker."

Rey just hold my hand. Ben said. He walked up and held my hand and even though they were planets apart I could feel the warmth in it.

Finn walked up and hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I love you."

Ben before this happens just know that I love you. I said through the bond.

I love you too. He said back.

Then it felt as if the electricity was sent coursing through my veins. Sending heat through my body so unbearably hot I couldn't help but scream. Then it entered my brain and I writhed in agony. I suddenly felt the room shake and realized I was tearing it apart. Then I felt my chairs metal melt and the ceiling was breaking down. Suddenly it came crashing down and all I saw was black.

A.N. So Hux was dumb and gave her the wrong handcuffs! He's a dumbass but I really like where this is headed and hope you guys do too!
-StarWarsIzzie