News

Ben P.O.V.
I flew the ship as fast as possible back to Crait. When we landed I opened the doors and ran to Rey. She had a pool of blood around her and so did Poe. I grabbed her arm. I carried her bridal style out of the ship.

I yelled, "She needs medical attention now!" Two medical droids carried two stretchers and I laid Rey on the first one and walked with the droids to the medical room. Finn was probably doing the same for Poe. I held her hand and one of the droids came up to me and said, "It's going to take a while but you can stay here if you want."

"Thank you." I said.

They got to work on her arms that were covered in gashes that were pouring out blood. I squeezed her hand and said Rey I'm here.

I know. She responded.

The droids stopped the bleeding and closed the cuts. They began to work on her legs and they pulled her pant legs up and tears pricked my eyes. Her right leg was distorted obviously broken and bruises were all over her legs. They put a cast on it.

Are you good Rey?

I'm fine. Thanks for sticking by me.

Always. I replied.

She opened her eyes and asked the droid, "Can I leave?"

The droid replied, "Yes but return here weekly for a check on your leg. Usually it will take six weeks but since you're force sensitive it might take close to two."

"Okay thank you." She replied. She stood up and almost fell but I caught her. She smiled that adorable smile and said, "Thanks."

"No problem." I helped her to the door and when I opened it I saw Leia on the other side.

"Leia-"

"It's okay, son." She put a hand on my shoulder. "I know what happened. I'm just glad she's alright."

I looked at her and saw she had been crying.

"What happened?"

"Poe has passed away."

A.N. I'm sorry but I didn't want to kill off anyone else and it came down to it. Once again sorry!
-StarWarsIzzie