Reality

Finn P.O.V.
I held my head in my hands as we just floated in space waiting for Rey. I was back to myself. I heard someone telling me to do it. To kill him. It felt like the voice took over my body.

I heard Kylo approach me, "What the hell happened back there? I thought Rey was your friend!"

"You wouldn't understand." I said. "There was a voice. It was female. I didn't recognize it. She told me to kill you. That you were a traitor. And it felt like she took over my body."

He stood there for a minute processing what I said. "How will we know when the voice is back? Who was it? Where is she?"

"I only have one answer." I ignited my lightsaber. Two blades of blue appeared. I looked and saw Kylo flinch. "I'm not going to attack you. It will be purple or red when the voice is back. That's how you will know."

"Who trained you?" He asked.

"The voice. I need a teacher. I will ask Rey." I answered.

Rey. Just then I heard the sound of something crashing. I pushed Kylo out of the way and saw an escape pod against the wall. It opened and Rey quickly appeared. "Someone go fly the ship. I need a medic." She winced but managed to get out. No kidding she needed a medic. It looked like her leg was broken, she had cuts all over her body, and a few gashes on her arms.

I turned to Kylo, "What are you waiting for? I can't fly this thing." Kylo nodded and wait to the pilot chair. I walked over to Rey and grabbed her arm. I instantly felt sparks shoot in my body at the touch. She hobbled over to the bed and laid down. I took her hand in mine.

Rey please be alright. I know you can't hear me but that wasn't me. Something was controlling me. I thought.

It's alright and I will be fine and I knew it wasn't you. She said back.

Wait we have a force bond? I asked.

Rey P.O.V.
Me and Finn have a force bond?

Ben. Me and Finn have a separate force bond. I said.

What? That's impossible. How can one person have two different connections? He said sounding jealous.

Someone's jealous. I said back.

I turned to Finn. I'm going to go to sleep.

Ok. He answered. He still clung to my hand and I didn't let go. Then I closed my eyes and let the darkness cave in.

A.N. I like this chapter a lot for a lot of different reasons! What are your guys' thoughts?