Here

Leia P.O.V.
I was so happy Rey had made contact I cried a few tears of joy. When I bathed in and told Ben and Poe. I could tell they were relieved. They both didn't know if she was going to be alive or not. I still couldn't believe what Finn had done but he was manipulated under Darth Novas control just like Ben was under Snokes.

"Mother. We have something to tell you." Ben said.

"I do too." I could tell Ben hadn't realized that about Finn. "Finn was under Super- Darth Novas control just like you were under Snokes. I feel that Rey will find out soon."

Ben stepped back. I knew he knew it to be true. Poe looked at me with a gaze filled with sadness and regret. He lost one of his best friends.

"Mom, me and Rey are Grey Jedi." Ben began to say. "It is the answer to all of the fighting. No light or dark. It is the way to keep balance. By leading them with order and freedom. Me and Rey can do it." He looked to Poe. "And he would make an amazing General."

I beamed with pride. He finally was Ben again. I touched his cheek. "You finally did it."

I could hear someone knock on the door. "Yes?" I asked.

Admiral Holdo appeared. "We have approached Hoth but Rey is nowhere in sight."

I looked to Ben. We could sense Rey was on the planet. I sensed she was cold. Her escape pod crashed.

Rey P.O.V.
The escape pod lurched and fell in the ice. I rocketed through the sky falling on the ice. It didn't hurt but the cold was getting to me fast. I put my hands to my bare arms and stood up. I saw the base a little ways out.

I began to walk there but it eventually turned into stumbling. The snow began to turn into a heavy blizzard. The building cams in sight and it was very guarded with tons of doors. I fell into the closest door and banged on it with all my strength which wasn't much. The door opened and I fell to the ground.

"Rey is back." Someone yelled. Poe. I felt him lift me up and he hugged me.

"I told you that'd be the first thing I would do."

I managed a laugh. I shivered. "Where's... where's Ben?" I stuttered.

"Rey." I heard him say. I turned and saw him running to me. He engulfed me in a hug and said, "Don't scare me like that ever again."

"I... I won't." I was still shaking with cold. He noticed and said to Poe, "Can you help me take her to her room?"

"Of course. And Rey I would love to teach you how to fly an x-wing."

I smiled and closed my eyes out of tiredness.