Ceremony

1 year later...

Rey P.O.V.
It took a lot of work but all the plans were done. The base was beautiful. It was a giant ship that flied in the sky at all times that would patrol all of the systems and planets. It always had a shield around it and only if you had one of the ships you weren't getting in. There were plenty of rooms. Me and Ben had trained plenty of force sensitives and they became great Grey Jedi.

Poe was in charge of piloting his remotely piloted army. No one would get killed on his team. His team was people of the old resistance and anyone who wanted to partake in his cause that wasn't force sensitive. He finally found someone though. Her name was Kira. As me and Ben were looking for force sensitives we found her alone on Takodana. Maz's castle had been destroyed but she was still alive. We took her aboard and her and Poe became fond of each other very quickly.

Me and Ben have sadly killed at least one hundred force sensitives for still believing in the dark side too much. We have still created an army filled with 200 Grey Jedi. Sadly Leia passed away a few months ago. It took a toll on Ben but it made him happy she was with Han and Luke again. We were happy and now the ceremony had begun.

Ben P.O.V.
Me and Rey were about to go up there and talk to the entire new order. I still didn't know what she was going to call it. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I was dressed in a red cape, red shirt, red pants, and red boots. The outfit surely made a statement. As I walked onto the stage I saw Rey approach me.

She was in the same red outfit as me but it looked a thousand times better on her than me. Her hair was in her usual three buns. Her lightsaber clung to her belt.

"Shall we?" I asked holding my arm out.

She giggled her adorable laugh and took my arm and we walked to the podium.

A.N. This is a short chapter I know! I am hitting you with a double update on this story! My other story on this account will also get updated! My story on Izziejp will be updated as fast as possible!
-StarWarsIzzie