The Grey Kindom

Rey P.O.V.
I walked to the podium first knowing Ben would rather me talk. "Today is the day that The First Order and the Resistance have come to an end." Silence enveloped the crowd. "And instead have come together as one to bring peace!" The crowd immediately roared in response.

"The Jedi and the Sith are no more." I gestured to my army. "Now it is the Grey Jedi that will strive." They all have her a bow of the head.

"The fleets no longer exist." I lifted a hand to Poe. "Instead we have an efficient system with the best General leading it." He saluted to me and I saw he was with Kira. I smiled at them and they smiled back.

I looked back at Ben. He came up to stand next to me. I clutched his hand in mine. "The Jedi are some. The Sith are over. And now comes the rise of the Grey Kingdom!" I looked at Ben to see his thoughts on the name. He smiled at me in reassurance. I quickly saw Poe and Kira come out from behind with two crowns.

Poe nudged Kira and she stepped to me. "Rey you saved me from Takodana when I thought I was going to die. I wanted to fight but didn't have the courage. You and Ben have given me the courage and that is why I pronounce you, Rey Kenobi, to lead the Grey Kingdom for victory!"

I felt tears brim my eyes and hers too. I pulled her in for a hug and we both let our tears spill together. It was perfect.

Poe stepped to Ben. "The day I saw you I knew you had something. To lead people in the right direction. You had a talent but you just needed someone to see it." Poe looked to Rey. "I think you have and that is why I pronounce you, Ben Solo, to lead the Grey Kingdom to victory!" He placed the crown on his head.

Ben P.O.V.
I have Poe a bro hug as him and Kira stepped behind us. I grabbed Rey's hand and said, "To victory!"

The crowd shouted back, "To victory!" I then grabbed Rey and leaned in and kissed her passionately. It was perfect and it was filled with longing and happiness.

She pulled away and said, "Ben there is something I must tell you."

"Yes?"

"I'm... I'm pregnant."

A.N. I am afraid to say there is an epilogue left and that is it! Check out my other Reylo fanfic Opposing! It is still in the works. It would mean the world to me if you read my other accounts story The Shambles on Izziejp please do it!
-StarWarsIzzie