Betrayal

Finn P.O.V.
I opened my eyes and the first thing I thought of was Rey with that monster. Just the idea of her with him filled me with jealousy and rage. I got up and noticed I wasn't in handcuffs and I was laying on a bed. I got up out of the room and saw there was a kitchen and a living room. Why was I here?

I heard the door open and I saw General Hux step in. "Why hello, FN-2187. Nice to have you back."

"Why am I here?" I asked coldly.

He sighed before saying, "Come with me." He walked out of the door and I followed him. He entered a room filled with surveillance camera footage. He stepped to one and flipped it to the elevator. I saw Rey and Kylo. They were speaking to each other.

"Ben you'll turn." She stepped closer to him and I clenched my first. "I'll help you."

"I saw something too. And because of what I saw I know when the time is right you'll turn." He said. They were looking into each other's eyes. Rage was ensuing inside of me.

"I believe in you." She said and then she kissed him.

"No!" I screamed. I activated my lightsaber. It was no longer blue it was blood red. I hacked the monitors until there was nothing left but the rubble on the ground.

"So Finn are you with us?" General Hux asked with a smile.

"We attack the Resistance at dawn." I said gritting my teeth. "But bring Rey to me."

Rey P.O.V.
I just stood in Bens arms as I cried and then I felt the bond open. Finn was standing there with his arms behind his back. He was wearing a black robe, black boots, and black robe.

He turned and faced me his eyes filled with rage. "How could you Rey?" He stepped towards me and pushed me back with the force. I went soaring through the air and landed on my back. I began to back away but was then thrown through the air again and back on the ground. I felt the taste of blood in my mouth.

"I could be so much better." He then grabbed me and I felt my body float up as I felt the air getting thick. "But you will never see that will you?" I squirmed in his grip but it was no use. Tears streamed my face as I knew my one friend who helped me escape from Jakku was on the dark side.

"I will be there soon, Rey. And you will be mine whether you like it or not." I suddenly was thrown back and I felt myself hit a tree and fall to the ground feeling not pain but betrayal.

A.N. So now Finn is on the dark side. I know this sounds bad but I feel like it just fits his personality better what do you think?
-StarWarsIzzie