Epilogue

Rey P.O.V.
Me and Ben had two twins. One a boy and one a girl. I named him Anakin and the other Padme. The names of the famous lovers in the galaxy. Anakin looked like me and Padme looked more like Ben. Anakin wanted to become a soldier and fight with General Pod. Padme wanted to become a Grey Jedi. To my surprise Anakin had no force abilities but Padme was gifted with them.

The Grey Kingdom was a success. The Grey Jedi winning any fight coming against them. The new fleet was doing amazing as well with some of the best pilots. I was so happy. I stood over the training room watching Padme train with her lightsaber. It was a pure white blade with a beautiful hilt. She was the top of her class. When she saw me she smiled the light thinking in her warm brown eyes. Her short black hair framing her face.

I walked to see the Generals work. I saw Anakin flying a ship. For not having the force he picked up his parents piloting skills. He had destroyed many of the ships firing back at him. He was amazing.

I felt Ben creep on me and put his arm around me and said, "How are you?"

"I couldn't be happier." I said beaming at him. "We're doing good right?"

He leaned in and kissed me passionately and as he leaned away he grasped my hand and said, "We are United."

A.N. This story is completed but check out Opposing and check out The Shambles on my other account Izziejp !
-StarWarsIzzie