Shock

Rey P.O.V.
Goodbye. She said through the bond.

"No!" She heard Kylo scream. She closed her eyes and heard a gunshot. She opened her eyes and saw Snoke fall to the floor. Above him stood Finn with a grim expression on his face.

"We need to go now!" He gripped her hand and pulled her to her feet.

"No! What about Ben?" She asked.

Finn looked over to him surprised to see he was looking at her. "What about him? He's a monster! He killed his own father!"

"Mistakes in the past don't make you who you are. He's changed. Like you came to the resistance!" I was beginning to get angry.

He gave Ben a death glare. " I don't know what kind of brainwashing you did to her but that ends now." He took my arms behind my back and put them into handcuffs.

Not again. I thought.

I tried to use the force but realized these were meant for people like me. To stop them.

"Finn, let me go!" I shouted. I kicked at him and he dropped to the floor. I turned and saw Ben was walking towards me.

"Rey." He grabbed my hands in his. "We can get away from here. Now if you wanted." I wanted nothing more.

"I-" Finn got up and said, "I will not let you take her away from me!" Finn lifted his arm and I was sent behind him and I quickly fell. It wasn't the blow that made me fall it was shock. Finn could use the force.

A.N. A bit of a twist here! Mwahahaha!
-StarWarsIzzie