Preperation

Rey P.O.V.
I opened my eyes and saw two medical droids hovering over me. I looked at my leg and saw that it was like new. But I noticed a thin white line trailing by my knee. A battle scar. A permanent reminder of killing Snoke. Then I saw General Leia next to me.

"Oh Rey thank goodness." She said. "The first order is here."

"What? But Bens back."

"I'm afraid not he took off in his ship a while ago." She said. She put her hand on mine. "But now you must fight."

I got up and grabbed my lightsaber. I got out the medical room and joined Finn and Poe.

Ben where are you? I asked.

I'm in my ship. I'm not fighting for either side. Let the past die. Kill it if you have to. It's the only way to become what you were meant to be.

His answer surprised me and took me aback. I then figured out how to get him to fight on the light side.

Fine I'll just talk to Finn then. I retorted back.

"Hey Finn." I waved to him. Immediately I saw our force bond open and Ben stand next to me looking at me with anger.

"Rey." He ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug. "You're ready to fight now?"

"Yup." I said. "Hey Poe."

His eyes lit up as he saw me, "Hi Rey. Good thing you're ready you are basically one of the only Jedi's left."

"Yeah." I answered back.

You got your lightsaber, Finn?

Yeah. I'm ready.

I switched to the other force bond.

So Ben where are you now?

Landing outside your base. Just get away from the traitor and pilot before I hurt them. He said back.

He's not a traitor! He's my best friend and along with Poe. If you do anything to them I will never forgive you. I screamed in my mind.

Fine. I heard him say.

I quickly engaged my lightsaber and waited until I saw Ben and Finn at my sides. I looked up and saw Poe taking off to take down the tie fighters.

Finn could you look away for a minute? I asked.

Now?

Yes now. I said.

Fine. He turned around.

I quickly turned to Ben and grabbed his collar.

Are you with me? I asked him looking into his eyes.

Always. He answered back.

I placed my lips on his just for a minute and then pulled away as I ignited my lightsaber getting ready for the upcoming attack.

A.N. Thanks so much for 100 reads! Some people may think it's not a big deal but it is to me! Will update soon!
-StarWarsIzzie