Boys

Finn P.O.V.
As Rey fell asleep I heard Kylo shout, "Where's the base?"

"Crait." I shouted back. You could easily tell we weren't very fond of each other. I felt the ship lurch into hyperspace as I heard him approach me. I was quickly shoved into the wall with the force but not too hard as he took my spot holding Rey's hand.

"Don't touch her you monster!" I practically shouted. I pushed him off of her and took my place back.

"You have no right. I saved her life!" He screamed at me as he grabbed my collar. He continued, "You don't have any idea what I've been through."

He dropped me and went back to his seat. I grabbed Rey's hand and said I don't think he likes me.

I know. Rey said. She got up from the bed and put a hand to her head. "Where are we?"

"Crait." Kylo told us. As we landed I took Rey's arm and put it over my shoulder. As I started to drag her Kylo cane out from behind and took her other arm.

"Seriously??! " I said through gritted teeth.

"Just shut up!" He said back. As the doors opened he pushed me back with a flick of his hand and carried Rey out the door.

I got up and Poe and Leia were waiting at the front of the entrance. "Finn! Buddy!" Poe said and gave me a bro hug. He saw my glance at Rey who was being wheeled away and said, "Don't worry she'll be fine." Then he glance over at Kylo Ren.

"You son of a bitch!" He unholstered his gun but was suddenly held in place. I held my arm up and Poe was free. He gave me a look of shock and gratitude at once. Then he looked back at Kylo and screamed at him, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm here for Rey and that's it." He bluntly stated. "And your puny little resistance will be obliterated soon enough." He just walked away leaving me and Poe in shock.

Poe P.O.V.
Finn could use the force? Why was Kylo here for Rey? What did he mean by that? So many thoughts were going through my head when I heard the gate closing. I went up to General Leia as she was looking down.

"General?" I asked.

"They're here." She said.

A.N. No note today. Other than that will update soon!
-StarWarsIzzie