Truth

Ben P.O.V.
I couldn't believe what she said. But deep down I knew it was true. "Darth Nova... wait what was her real name?"

"Supernova." My mom answered.

"She's my cousin?" I couldn't believe it. I hated her and yet Snoke raised and trained her along with me but we didn't know each other. Skywalker blood. It all clicked inside my mind. He thought I was a failure so he sought the other Skywalker.

"Yes." She answered. I looked at Rey who was processing all the information still. "What do we do to defeat the First Order?" She asked. My mom thought and said, "Train some new Jedi. We need them more than ever."

As we were about to turn away she suddenly said, "Wait. Hoth. It has all of our old battle droids. Maybe even plans for the Clonetroopers. It was where my father fought in the Clone Wars. If you can get the plans for the Clonetroopers we can get to a planet away from the First Order and prepare."

I had to admit my mothers plan was better than whatever I would say. I looked at Rey and said, It's a better plan than mine.

Let's go with it. She said. "Thank you General."

"Your welcome I will prepare your guys ship and you can leave tomorrow morning."

I turned to walk away with Rey as my mom said, "Ben could I talk to you for a minute?"

Should I Rey?

Yes she's your mother. And I'm going to talk to Finn. I feel something bad is happening. With that she walked out of the door and I sat on the bench next to my mom.

"Son I know I have failed you not only as a mother but I wasn't there for you. I should have known Snoke would manipulate you for your strength." She looked at me with tear filled eyes. "What I'm trying to say is I'm sorry. I don't expect you to forgive me or anything but I just want you to know."

A tear slipped from her eye and I carefully placed my arms around her torso and placed her head under my chin. "Don't worry I am on the light now. And it wasn't your fault. I failed you and Luke for giving in to Snoke. But I am on the light and I'm going to stay that way."

I broke away from the hug and said, "I'm going to find Rey."

"I know you like her Ben." My cheeks flushed. "Ben you two are adorable." She said.

Without a word I left the Generals room and stomped out. I looked out of the window and saw the beautiful scenery of Naboo. The waterfalls, the green grass, and the sun reflecting everything. Then I saw Rey attacking two stormtroopers. I grabbed my lightsaber and pushed open the door.

Rey hit the first one in the head and he fell to the ground and then she stabbed the other in the chest. "Ben." She said. The other stormtrooper got up and without even turning her head she slashed him across his chest. She ran into my arms as I saw a ship take off in the sky. A First Order ship.

I felt Rey sobbing and I held her there rubbing her back trying to calm her down. "They took Finn."

A.N. So Finn is captured but it might not be for the reason you think... And I might be uploading a different Reylo fanfiction maybe set in a different time. And let me know what other fan fictions you'd like to see. I might do a Jassian (Jyn and Cassian) one even if it's a little late. And I'm working on a dystopian YA novel and it is in the works but I'd love to hear all of your guys opinions!
-StarWarsIzzie