Battle

Ben P.O.V.
I looked at Rey for a moment her touch still lingering on my lips. She ignited her lightsaber and I ignited mine. Finn was looking at me furious but ignited his. It was still blue. Good, I thought. The First Order ships started to get closer to the ground. I ignited my lightsaber and the red blade popped out.

"Kylo Ren." I heard General Hux state from the speakers. "Or is it Ben now?" I heard him laugh.

"General Hux." I answered coldly. "How the hell do you think you're going to win?"

"My stormtroopers are exceptionally trained programmed from birth. They will outnumber all of you pathetic scum."

The ships landed and the doors opened. Stormtroopers filed out and made three groups. They all headed straight for us.

"I got left, Rey you get middle, and Finn you get right." I said.

"Ok." Rey said.

"Whatever." Finn mumbled.

I ran to the group on the left my footsteps leaving red on the mineral rich planet. I slashed the first guy and that's when the started shooting. I deflected a shot coming towards me and took out the entire first lines legs. As I got up I pushed some of them back with the force and I caught them off guard.

They stumbled back and I stabbed my lightsaber into their chest. I noticed one coming up behind and I slashed at their torso. They immediately fell to the ground. I looked around and saw all the stormtroopers in my section were down. I can't believe General Hux thought he would beat me.

I looked around and saw Finn at a distance take out the last trooper in his section. I looked in the middle and all the stormtroopers were down but... Rey was gone.

"No!" I shouted. I ran to the gate and back to my ship and noticed I had a transmission.

"Kylo Ren." Hux. "I have the scavenger and don't try to reach her with the force. She's in force resistant handcuffs right now, see?" The camera flipped to show Rey was bleeding from her head where he knocked her out.

"With each passing day her torment will suffer because I know you have compassion for her. You were too weak and failed Snoke. I have found his other apprentice so you have no use to us now."

I gritted my teeth in anger. How dare he take Rey from me? I knew Finn was behind me and he fell to his knees when he heard it. "You and the rebellion will die soon enough once we get Snokes apprentice. So farewell, Ben Solo."

The transmission ended and I felt nothing but sadness and worry.

Finn said exactly what I thought, "We need to find her."

Finn P.O.V.
He looked at me for a minute, "What do you mean we?"

"In case you haven't noticed I'm her best friend. I love her Kylo." I'm surprised the words came out.

"You what?" He said. "Finn, I love her too."

I knew it. "Whatever we can let Rey decide okay? But now we gotta find her."

I saw Poe come up beside me, "Hey buddy. Where's Rey?"

I decided I should tell him. "She got kidnapped by the First Order." He looked at me and then Kylo. He gestured for us to follow him. What the hell has he been doing?

He led us into the rebellion base and into a soundproof room. "Okay." He said. "I've already put trackers on their ships but it will take me two day to fix up my x-wing and then we can go and get her."

Two days is gonna cost us a lot of time. "Thanks Poe." I said and turned to leave.

"Wait do not tell the General about this. Just say Rey is off with Luke again." Poe said.

"Yeah ok see ya."

We are coming Rey.

Hurry he's already hurt me. Oh no he's coming back. We are on Coruscant. Help me.

I stood there and couldn't believe what I heard.

"Kylo." He turned. "Rey said something."

"What?" He asked the worry evident in his voice.

"He's hurt her already. She's on Coruscant. She told us to hurry."

He gave me a worried look as a tear fell from his eye. "These two days better hurry the hell up."

"I couldn't agree more." We then turned and headed to our rooms.

A.N. A lot of a longer chapter but we'll see how this goes!
-StarWarsIzzie