Plan

Kylo P.O.V.
No one was going to take Rey away from me especially not this traitor. I immediately activated my lightsaber. The crimson red shooting up in my hands. He activated his. Two shades of purple sprang out. The color of a Jedi gone to a Sith.

Rey was terrified behind him. She quickly got her composure and kicked at FN-2187's leg as he stood there she got the key for the handcuffs as they dropped to the floor she quickly got her lightsaber and a shade of blue illuminated her face. She ran by my side as FN-2187 gaped at her saying, "Come on Rey. He's a monster. You saw what he did."

Ben P.O.V.
I snapped out of my trance when I saw Rey's hazel eyes peer into mine. "Correction Finn. He was a monster. He's changed! You're starting to head down the same path!" She was starting to cry now.

Please don't cry. I said through the bond.

I can't help it. She answered. He's my best friend.

A pang of jealousy surged through me.

I have an idea. She said. You won't like it.

Just do it. I answered back.

Just know all I'm about to say and do is an illusion.

She deactivated her lightsaber and strode over to him. "Finn." She then placed a kiss on his lips as she hugged him. She was right about one thing. I hated this plan.
She pulled away and said, "I'm only bringing him home for Leia. That's it."

He quickly deactivated his saber and pulled her in for another kiss. Rey quickly placed her hand out behind her and the handcuffs grasped into her hand. She swung herself behind him and kicked his back. He slumped over and not hesitating she grabbed his hands and put them into the handcuffs.

"Now." She said looking at me. " It's time to head back to the resistance."

A.N. ( I'm not saying Ben/Kylo's bipolar it's just he can switch from light to dark rapidly) and was Finn being controlled or was this his doing? Find out!
-StarWarsIzzie