Idea

Ben P.O.V.
I stood in horror as I saw Rey get thrown in the air the jarring force sending me to the ground. As I got up I couldn't see her anymore. I began to run the way she was thrown and then I decided the quickest way to find her was to sense her. I extended a hand and closed my eyes. As I scanned the area I felt her a ways out. As I ran over a hill I saw her laying on the ground tears streaming down her face. She was looking at someone as if I wasn't there.

Then I realized that it was Finn. The other she had a bond with. She was then thrown back into a tree but she didn't wince she just sat there. "Rey!" I ran to her and helped her up. "What happened?"

"It was nothing." She said. It didn't even take the force to know she was lying.

"Rey you can tell me anything." I grabbed her hand and lifted it to my lips planting a kiss on it.

"Ben you trust me right?" She asked me.

"With my life." I answered not hesitating. I could trust Rey with anything. She was my Rey of light.

"I have a plan to defeat the First Order." She said looking at me. "Even if I have to die to do it." She mumbled the last part but I heard her perfectly. She tried to step away but I pulled her closer so our chests were touching.

"No Rey. There is another way. There has to be." A tear rolled down my face. I couldn't lose her to anybody.

"Ben. I said if. That doesn't mean I will. And it's possible but anything is possible but someone once told me we fight to save what we love." She then leaned in and kissed me passionately. It felt like a spark of fire lit up between us but it wasn't unpleasant it was... entriguing.

She pulled away and said, "I have to tell Leia the plan."

I nodded and said, "Let's go."

Rey P.O.V.
"Leia listen to me. I know how to end the First Order. It's risky but it's the only way. We have to do it now before they get too strong."

She nodded and I noticed a smirk tugging at her lips. What was she up to?

"Instead of doing what we always do fly around and blow things up, I can connect with Finn and see where the base is. Then I will say I will go to him in an escape pod. That will keep Finn busy." I could feel Ben tense up as he heard that last part.

"Ben knows more about the Resistance than anyone here. He can easily sneak you in and grab weapons. Then you guys can fight the knights and General Hux. When Finn notices I can kill him with this." I pulled out the lightsaber I'd been working on. I was very proud of it.

"While I was with Luke on Ach-To he sent me to one of the other island to find my right kyber crystal. I found one and I modified it in a couple ways to make it even more lethal."

I activated it and out came the lightsaber. It was double bladed and it shone the colors of the galaxy. It was like looking out the window of the Falcon. The hilt was invisible it looked like I was holding air. Ben stared at me in awe.

I really got myself a woman didn't I?

Yes yes you did.

Leia nodded as she giggled. "Okay what is so funny?" I asked her.

"Look down." She said. I looked down and saw my hand was on the intercom for the whole resistance. I heard Ben snicker behind me as I blushed.

"So resistance. Are you with my plan?" I heard their roar of approval and I smiled.

A.N. So how did you like that chapter? I personally love this one a lot! And I kinda used the line rose says to Finn but I like Rey saying it to Kylo so much better!
-StarWarsIzzie