Discussion

Ben P.O.V.
My mom specifically gave me a mission to take a mission to find the old battle droids along with the Resistance members to fix up the old battle droids. I looked around for a while but I finally had saw a room through a tunnel. There were so many droids lined up in specific rows and columns but they all looked so old.

The Resistance immediately got to work noticing the same thing I had. As I left they were already making updates for it. They were going to be called the Grey droids. I would have to talk to Rey later but I think having a human fleet and army would be a pretty good idea. I looked around for her but couldn't find her anywhere.

As I entered the hangar I saw my mom talking to some of the admirals. She noticed me and turned away from them. "Hi, do you know where Rey is?" I asked.

"Oh. Poe just took her out to fly her x-wing. She should be back in a few minutes." She answered. To pass time I walked around just admiring the ships.

Rey P.O.V.
"You're a natural!" Poe told her through the intercom. She was shooting at some old satellites that the Resistance hadn't used anymore.

"Well I hope so. To lead people I have to know some things." I said.

"Alright let's go back. We need to have a talk with Leia, me, you, and Ben about that." Poe said. I took the controls and flew it back to the hangar with him right behind me. I landed it on the ground with Poe next to mine. As I opened the top of it I saw Ben and Leia waiting for us.

I got out and Ben out his arm around me saying, "So are you a good pilot?"

"Maybe even better than you." I teased.

"Well let's not kid ourselves." He laughed.

Leia led all of us in a meeting room. It was just the four of us in there. I sat next to Ben and Poe. Leia sat across from us.

"So first off. Ben how are the droids?" Leia asked.

"Well there are a lot of them but they're old and I don't think that will protect us. The Resistance are working on updates already but-"

"Ok." Leia cut him off. I stifled a laugh but it didn't work. "Rey. Is the Grey Jedi going to work?"

"I know for a fact it will. I already have plans for a base." I said. I've been thinking about all of it a lot. Obviously.

"That's great. I'll hear that in a minute and Poe. What type of army do you want to lead?"

"Well personally I think instead of having an army of like droids or people. We should remotely pilot them. By that I mean we have ships but there are no people inside of them. They are flying them from the base or like whatever." He really would make the perfect General. "And we could still have something like the fleet just remotely piloted. And as for an army I think we need something but I don't know what."

We all sat in silence for a while pondering and thinking. "I've got it." I stood up knocking my chair against the wall. "We can have a force-sensitive army like in the Clone Wars except it will be a healthy balance between light and dark." I motioned to Ben. "We could train them."

Leia nodded but pressed her lips to a line. "What if a student turns their back on you?"

I knew Leia struck a nerve with Ben. "They won't it'll be between light and dark. No more light or dark side. If a force sensitive has more dark than light we'll just kill them. It's not immoral to kill someone if they can cause damage later it is only immoral if it is for your satisfaction."

I could feel my grandfather appear with his bright blue glow. He beamed at me.

Thanks for believing in me, Grandfather.

No problem and call me Obi-Wan.

Leia sat there with a smile and got up and took my hands in hers. Ben stood there jaw-dropped. Poe was confused.

"I always knew you were a Kenobi." Leia said.

"A Kenobi?!" Ben and Poe exclaimed in unison. Me and Leia laughed until they finally understood.

"Alright." Leia said. "Let's get off our assess and get to work."

A.N. Just so everyone knows there will be a time-skip in the next chapter!
-StarWarsIzzie