Back

Rey P.O.V.
I could still see Poe was processing everything I had said. "What do you mean?"

"Look I'm not a Jedi but I'm not a Sith either." He looked at me. "Im a Grey Jedi. I walk the path between the light and the dark. Resurrection is a power of the dark side but I can handle it."

He nodded and understood. "Wait Rey I have to ask you. Are you and Ben a thing?"

"Yes." I said smiling. I really was happy. Once I brought Poe back I'm sure he would find somebody too.

"You two are cute." He said making me blush.

"Poe I know for a fact you'll find someone soon I can sense it and I have a question for you." He looked up and nodded for me to go on. "The Jedi and the Sith have come to an end. There has to be people to lead them. Those people are me and Ben. It will bring order but it will also bring peace and freedom. I was wondering if you would be our General?" He looked at me awe struck.

"Of course." He went to hug me but went through me. "Okay as soon as I'm back I'm giving you a hug." I laughed and then I focused. My hand was outstretched and I felt his soul. It was pure and kind. I felt it and I lifted it out of the darkness and into the light. I opened my eyes and Poe was gone. He was alive. But I was still here. Trapped in the dark.

Poe P.O.V.
I was on the First Orders ship and I saw stormtroopers laying everywhere. I saw a Resistance ship in the corner and i was heading towards it when Rey appeared in front of me.

Poe I will be there soon but before you go pick up my lightsaber. The holster is invisible but it should be by the First Order tie-fighter with a hole in it. Give it to Ben and explain everything I told you. About the Grey Jedi and you being our General.

She faded away and I ran to the tie-fighter. I quickly scrambled through the wreckage in it and my hand hit something. I picked it up and it looked like I was holding air. I felt for the button and I ignited it. Colors of blue, purple, pink, black, and white appeared into a single blade. The colors of the galaxy. It really was beautiful.

I disengaged the blade and I ran to the Resistance ship. They were about to close it until I banged on the door.

"Wait." I shouted.

The door opened revealing Ben whose eyes looked puffy and red. Had he been crying. "Poe? How are you here? You were dead."

"I'll explain later." I said.

"I'm just glad you're alive." He said giving me a bro hug. He really had changed.

"Well I wasn't."

"What?"

"Come on. I'll explain somewhere in private."

A.N. Guess who's back... back again? Poe's back... back again!
-StarWarsIzzie