2

I found myself falling asleep the entire ride to Hogwarts. When I wake I hear a horse voice asking if I'm alright.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I mumbled sleepily looking up at a man who was just as tired as I was.

He stepped inside the compartment and closest the door.
"You must be the werewolf Dumbledore told me about." He smiled

I nodded "what happened?"

"Dementors. Looks like they didn't bother you." He smiled "you should have some chocolate anyway."

I reached for my purse and slipped out a chocolate bar Neville bought me the day before.
He smiled warm at me as I opened it. "You're Frank's daughter aren't you?"

"Yes sir." I nod

"I remember hearing about your bite. You saved your brother."

"I've always been protective of Neville. He may be a bit clumsy and forgetful but he's a good kid." I say "no matter what Professor Snape tells you."

"Does he not like Neville?" The man asks

"Not in the slightest. I haven't a clue why. I guess it's because Neville didn't live up to expectations. You see I'm not bad in my classes Neville on the other hand well he's not inclined so to say."

"Has a harder time keeping up?"

"Yes." I nod

"I think you'll find he'll have little trouble keeping up with me. I'm Professor Lupin by the way."

"It's good to see someone other than Professor McGonagall trying to help him along." I take a bite of chocolate.

"You should stay alert. We're close to Hogwarts. Neville should be along to check on you soon." Lupin smiled at me and left the compartment.

I ate my chocolate bar before Neville came in.

"Are you okay? The dementors came in and and Harry fainted." Neville said concerned

"I'm fine. I've been asleep. I didn't even know they stopped the train. The new teacher woke me checking on me." I told him

"Good. I wanted to check on you but I couldn't move." Neville sat next to me

"It's okay Nev. you're okay." I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Those things are horrible."