50

Once we made it back to Remus' bedroom I collapsed on the bed and pulled the blankets over me.

"Someone's still cold eh?" Remus chuckled

"Yes." I Nodded "Come hold me?"

"Gladly." Remus laughed and crawled unto the bed.

Remus slipped an arm around me. "I'm going to read a bit okay?"

"Will you read to me?" I asked rolling over to lay on his chest as he grabbed his book

"You want me to read to you out of fantastic beasts and where to find them? You'll fall asleep." He smiled

"I like hearing your voice before I fall asleep." I smiled

"Okay. You talked me into it." He smiled and opened his book "Centaur Ministry of Magic classification xxxxx  the centaur has a human head torso and arms joined to a horse's body which may be any of several colors. Being intelligent and capable of speech it should not strictly speaking be termed a beast but by its own request it had been classified as such by the ministry of magic. The centaur is a forest-"

I fell asleep as he kept reading.

I woke up to see Remus asleep with fantastic beasts and where to find them laying on the pillow open next to him. I smiled to myself and slipped off the bed to go to the bathroom.

When I came back I got into Remus' candy and stole some chocolate. I sat down on the bed next to Remus' sleeping form.

I peeled out the window to see that snow was falling on the grounds. If I wasn't sluggish and in pain I'd love the snow.  Now I'd rather stay in with Remus and read all day.

"Anne?" Remus' sleepy voice made me smile

" 'm here." I spoke up and reached for his hand

"Whatcha got there?" He asked and sat up

"Hm? Oh. This." I handed him the half eaten chocolate bar.

"Do you wanna go down to the kitchens and get something?" He asked

"No. I don't wanna go up and down the stairs." I sighed