35

I took my bag as we walked to the bedroom.

"I shouldn't be long. I'm too drained today" I sighed

"It's okay. You'll get your rest as soon as possible." Remus grinned

I smiled and slipped into the bathroom. I pushed the door shut and stripped. I tapped the facet with my wand and the water streamed into the tub. The scent of fresh berries filled the room making me think Remus may have been working a little magic behind the door.

I smiled as I lowered myself into the water. I soaked my hair and rubbed shampoo through it. I washed myself before getting out and drying off. I stretched my arms over my head as I slipped on a tank top and shorts.

I opened to find chocolates laid out of my side of the bed and Remus nowhere to be found. I smiled to myself before taking a bit of chocolate. I relaxed a bit more I as tasted the sweet.

"Glad you found the chocolate. How are you feeling?" Remus asked from the doorway

"Better. More relaxed."

Remus stepped into the room smiling. "Good."

" I'm sorry I've been a bit of a complainer lately. "

"You're having a hard few days. I want you to tell me what's on your mind Love."  Remus Sat on the bed next to where I stood.

"You're sure?" I asked

Remus rested his hands on my hips and smiled at me "positive."

I smiled and put my hands on his shoulders. "How was your day?"

"It was okay. Not bad. Had a goodnights sleep. Woke up in a good mood."  he smiled

" Good I'm glad. "

"You ready to lay down?" He asked looking up at me.

" I think so. Are you going to have a shower now if in the morning? " I asked

"I think I'll wait until morning." He told me. "Unless you think you could handle laying down without me."

"I'll be okay. I might read a bit. Go have your shower." I laughed

"I dunno. I don't wanna leave you just yet." He smiled

I blushed at his words "aren't you just sweet today."

" I'm feeling very affectionate tonight. "