Chapter Nine:

(Edited)

A/n: Another long chapter for you all!

__________

**Y/n POV**

I'm laying on my bed reading ahead for English class, yes that's how bored I am when my stomach rumbles.

That's a point I haven't eaten much today. With this I put my bookmark in and get up off my bed, setting the book down on my bedside table before leaving my room.

Walking down the stairs, I can hear the TV, walking into the living area I see my mum and brother watching some movie.

"Hello Honey." Mum says, noticing me there.

"Hey mum." I greet.

Toby is too into the movie to notice I'm here, I then go into the kitchen and look for a snack, I find an apple and make my way out of the kitchen again.

"What are you doing?" Mum asks.

"Just getting an apple. I'm reading ahead for English." I tell her.

"Studying, that's a good use of your time." She smiles at me.

I smile at her and make my way back up the stairs, I walk into my room looking at my feet, I push the door close with my food, it didn't close fully so there's a tiny gap.

Looking up, what I saw made me drop my apple onto my carpeted floor with a dull thump.

Perched on my window sill, looking straight at me, the evening wind blowing his cape behind him is the one and only Mysterion.

"M-Mysterion?" I question, with a surprised stutter.

He continues to look at me, his hood up and mask on. We didn't say anything to each other for a moment.

"Hello Y/n. Surprised to see me?" He asks, looking at me, voice deep.

"Erm yeah, kind of," I say confused.

 "Wait? How do you know my name?" I blurt.

"I know everything." He says, with a smirk, I'm not sure if he's joking or not.

"What do you want?" I wonder, kind of weirded out by the fact he's entered without permission.

 How does he even know where I live?

"I need to tell you something." He reveals.

"What do you need to tell me? I'm no one special." I mutter, confused as ever.

"You're not not one. Not to me. I've had feelings for you for a pretty long time. I just never acted on them because I thought you deserve someone better than me." He admits sweetly, freaking me out a little.

"You have feelings for me? But I thought you were no more than a myth up to yesterday, where you saved me." I state, trying to stay calm in the weird situation.

"We've known each other for a while now." He tells me.

"Wh-who are you?" I ask timidly.

"I'll tell you. But I've been dying to do something again since the party." He says, taking a step towards me, making me take a step backwards until I'm up against my own now closed door.

Wait he was at the party last night? Who is he? Before I can say or do anything, Mysterion's hand is on my waist, which makes me gasp in surprise but funny enough I'm not scared, there's just something about him. 

He leans in and kisses my lips, his lips taste familiar, after a few seconds I smile into the kiss as I grow more comfortable, and loop my arms around his neck, pulling the slightly taller boy closer to me. Moments later we pull apart, my arms around his neck, his arms still on my hips our foreheads touching as I look into the eyes behind the mask, I swear I've seen a hundreds of times before.