Chapter Eighteen:

(Edited)

__________

**Y/n POV**

About an hour later there is a knock on my door, and I head down stairs to answer it considering mum's in the kitchen cooking dinner for her and Toby, I open the front door to find Kenny standing there.

He's in a pair of black jeans, his normal shoes and obviously his parka but he has a bow tie on his parka and a hand behind his back.

"I didn't have anything to were." He admits, sheepishly.

"That's fine. You look amazing." I compliment.

"You look more amazing." He smiles, taking his hand from behind his back and handing me a rose.

"Thank you Kenny. Where did you get this from?" I beam, taking it from him but watching out for thrones.

"I erm...I kind of picked it out of an old ladies garden on the way here." He admit.

"Oh Kenny. Come in, we still have a little while." I smile, letting him in.

We walk into the living room, where the TV is on even though no one is watching it. I tell Kenny he can sit down while I go put the rose in some water.

"Hey mum." I smile.

"Hello Darling. What do you have there?" She wonders.

"A rose from Kenny." I beam, looking at the flower.

"How sweet of him." She replies, as I grab a cup.

After placing the rose in the cup of water, I make my way back into the living room. I sit next to Kenny and we watch TV, a few minutes later my mum comes out of the kitchen with a smile on her face.

"Alright, I'm ready let's go." She smiles.

"Okay, let's go." Kenny smiles, getting up.

Kenny the offers me his hand, I grab it and he pulls me up and I smile at him in thanks, before we leave the house and get into mum's car and get drove to the school. We get to the school a couple of minutes later, we say thank you and goodbye to my mum, before getting out of the car.

 We wait for her to go before Kenny takes my hand in his and we head to into the school to the gym. We push the door to the gym open to be met with a lot of people, music, decorations and tables.

"Where do you want to sit?" I ask Kenny.

"How about over there, next to Stan and Wendy?" He suggests, pointing towards the on-off couple.

I look over at the couple and sigh, I don't want to sit over there. I look around the gym for a different table.

"Erm, how about we sit over there. Everyone else is over there." I point.

Kenny looks in the direction of where I'm pointing, he smiles at me and we make our way over.

"Hey guys." Kenny smiles.

"Hey Kenny, Y/n." Kyle greets."

Cartman? I thought you weren't going to come." Kenny questions.

"Well I decided to come. Is that okay with you poor boy?" Snaps Cartman.

"Whoa Cartman. Chill, he was just asking a question." I speak up.

"It's just Heidi's here with that kid and I don't like it." Cartman admits.

"Well she did break up with you ages ago." I remind him.

"I know. Anyway, I'm going to the food table." He says, getting up.