상한 마음

NAMJOON

His heart had been broken.

Namjoon was a smart man. He knows he's smart. He should've seen this coming. Maybe he was blinded by what he thought was love.

His girlfriend of two years cheated on him.

He should've noticed the way she had been looking like she had less interest in him, and how she had been making excuses to not go on dates. He really should've seen this coming.

However, now that it's here he's in pain. His heart is broken, and he's sure this is one thing he can't get fixed.

Or so he thinks.

As tears flowed down his cheeks while he walked to his apartment, he didn't notice the new man who was walking the opposite way. He didn't notice the man looking at him worriedly.

Namjoon sloppily unlocked his door. He did his best at throwing away everything that reminded him of her. His eyes stung from the many tears shed, his throat was dry, and his nose was stuffed. After a few hours he successfully got rid of everything. He was still crying though.

Being cheated on is the worst thing ever.

Love is fake and is a false sense of hope for people, was his conclusion.

Love was only meant to hurt people.

Namjoon grabbed some alcohol from his kitchen as he let out a broken sob. Pouring it in a cup and constantly drinking. He drank until he passed out. He knew that it was a bad decision to do so, but he did it anyway. Anything that could help him get his mind off the pain he felt in his chest. He doesn't like the feeling of being heart broken.

SEOKJIN

He needed to get some extra boxes from inside his car. Inside those boxes were some clothes and other useful items.

Seokjin was walking down to the bottom floor when he spotted a man crying. His eyes widened at the sight. This person looked truly hurt, and it worried him. Jin watched the man go up and towards a door, which was right next to his.

I wonder if I should go ask him what's wrong... no. That's stupid, what if he thinks I'm weird for worrying and getting in his business?

Jin stayed still and continued to watch the man until he arrived inside. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Then he proceeded to do what he was doing in the first place. He brought up the rest of his boxes and went in to his new apartment.

Jin could hear soft sobbing through the walls. He wants to know why that man is crying. An hour later the sobbing died down. Jin walked around his house, getting the rest of his stuff unpacked and set up. The only thing he had a hard time with was building the coffee table, so he gave up on trying. Another thing was that man was on his mind. He had an urge to want to help him through whatever was happening. He quickly got a piece of paper.

Hey, you seem down.. I was wondering if you would want something? Cookies or cake, choose one please! And write down the kind you'd want. ~ K. SJ

Seokjin decided he'd put that on the man's door tomorrow. It was already late, and it seemed as if the man next door had fallen asleep.

He sighed as he fell onto his bed. Why did he feel the need to help?

Oh yeah, he remembers why.