가족

It took months to prepare, and the last few months full of stress, but finally, they've done it.

The wedding has been prepared.

Everything was ready.

"Oh my god, Yoongi, I'm so nervous." Jin said, biting his nicely done nails. Hoseok quickly hit his hand away from his mouth.

"Calm down, its been months of preparations I'm sure everything will be fine." Yoongi reassured.

"What if I forgot my vows?!" Jin asked.

"Do you remember them?"

"..yes."

"Then you're fine." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"You know what? I'm going to treat you like this before you wedding with Hoseok and I'll be like oh it's all fine!" Jin said sarcastically.

There was a knock on the door.

"You'll be coming out in a few minutes!"

Jin's breathing became shorter as he patted down his suit.

"Jin, calm down." Yoongi said, "It'll all be okay. You're gonna get married, and that's good. It's just a few words and a kiss."

Hoseok rubbed Jin's back to calm him down, which worked.

"You're right. You're right." Jin breathed, inhaling and exhaling. "Okay. I got this. It'll be perfect."

Hoseok and Yoongi smiled, nodding.

"Now we gotta go, so, see you there." Yoongi and Hoseok then left.

Jin continued to inhale and exhale calmly before it was finally time to go. He had checked himself in the mirror one last time before.

His hair was styled to the most perfect details, and his white suit looked gorgeous on him. He was given his flowers to go down the aisle with, and he saw how he looked while holding them.

He looked breathtakingly stunning.

On the other hand...

Namjoon twitched here and there, obviously nervous of messing up.

"Namjoon, stop twitching so much it'll be okay!" Taehyung reassured, "Believe me! Everything will be so good, plus you have the best photographer out there! Now, you're gonna meet up with Seokjin soon and walk down the aisle together, okay?"

Namjoon nodded, "Okay."

"You're going to hold his hand, and not play with it while you guys are walking." Jungkook added.

"Yes," Namjoon nodded.

"See! Everything will be okay! Now, we have to go down there, so they'll come by to tell you when to start." Taehyung and Jungkook then left.

Namjoon checked himself over, fixing his hair one last time as he stared into the mirror. He had a black suit on.

Soon the people came by to get him.

Namjoon and Jin met in the middle, right at the doors where they'd walk down together.

Namjoon smiled at Jin, "You look beautiful, as always." He complimented.

"You look really handsome yourself," Seokjin replied. "Are you ready?"

"Oh, I'm nervous as hell, but yeah. I'm ready." Namjoon answered and Seokjin laughed.

"I am too, but all these months on preparation and then messing up? Impossible." Seokjin said.

"The doors are about to open!" Someone called out, Seokjin and Namjoon intertwined their fingers. One hand Seokjin was holding flowers, and the other he was holding Namjoon's hand.