생각

Jin woke up, stretching and smiling.

Yesterday made him feel rejuvenated. He felt so young once more, and was tempted to go over to Namjoon's house.

He thought for a moment.

He could totally do so, and ask if Namjoon wanted to go out and eat! He didn't have work till 3 p.m. so it was okay.

Jin left his bed and left his house, knocking on Namjoon's door.

He was so caught up in his thoughts he forgot to get changed to look at least semi-decent.

Namjoon opened the door and his eyes widened a little. Jin was wearing an oversized shirt and some shorts with his hair all messy.

"What's up? Is something wrong?" Namjoon asked, thinking that could be the only reason Jin would rush out looking like that.

"Huh? No, I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out for breakfast." He said with a smile.

"I'd love to, but.. no offense you look good twenty four seven, there's no doubt to that, but you need to wear actual casual clothing." Namjoon stated.

"Hm?" He said, and looked down at what he was wearing and gasped. "I didn't even realize! Oh my god, don't look at me! Let me get dressed quickly, bye!" Seokjin's face was bright red from embarrassment as he entered his house again.

Seokjin got changed into a white shirt and ripped black jeans, adding a white cap that was a hand forming a finger heart. He then left his house, and knocked on Namjoon's door.

Namjoon was dressed in a white shirt, a jacket and jeans.

(This outfit ok i didn't know how to explain it)

Jin wanted to whistle but held back and smiled, "I haven't been out to many breakfast places for a while, but I'm positive this one is surely still open. It's good!"

"Anything is good, especially when you're around." Namjoon said and Jin laughed, his face turning pink.

"Just follow me," He said, walking to his car. He opened the door for Namjoon, being the beautiful gentleman that he is and then drove them to a small diner.

He entered with Namjoon and immediately a voice called out.

"Jin!"

Namjoon and Jin faced the source of the sound.

"Mom!" Jin said, quickly running over to the small, older lady and hugging her tightly.

"How's my boy been? You don't talk to us much!" She complained.

"I'm sorry! I have many things to do, and I just moved out into my own place."

"Really?! Why didn't you tell me! I could've helped," His mom said.