내일

A woman opened the door, smiling as she did.

"Namjoon, baby!" She said, quickly going to Namjoon and hugging him tightly.

"Hey Ma." Namjoon said with a smile.

She looked around and spotted Jin, "Is this him? The someone important? Is this your boyfriend?" She bombarded him with questions.

"Just Wait until dinner for me to tell you guys, Okay?" Namjoon asked politely as he could.

His mother stared at him for a moment, before huffing, "Fine." She stuck her hand out to Jin with a smile on her face, "Hello! I am Kim Vanessa."

Jin made a confused face as he shook her hand, that was a very.. english name.

Vanessa laughed, "Are you wondering why my name is Vanessa?" She asked, "I'm the American one, now Namjoonie's other mom is the korean one." She explained.

"Ohh," That explains why her korean wasn't that great. It was good enough to have a long conversation, but somethings just didn't sound right. It also explained why she didn't look Asian, she looked like some American model. "I'm Kim Seokjin." He introduced himself.

"Kim?" Vanessa said, before whipping her head at Namjoon. "IS THIS YOUR HUSBAND?!"

Namjoon's face turned pink, "Ma, No!" He yelled, "Remember, Kim is a common surname! It's his own surname!"

Vanessa frowned, "I really had high hopes. Anyways, welcome in." She moved out of the way and they walked in.

As they made their way to what Jin assumed was the dining room, they heard a screech and a clutter.

"NAMJOON!" They heard a girl yell before Namjoon was tackled to the ground.

"Kyung min!" He laughed, hugging her as they laid on the ground, they both got up.

"It's been so long!" The girl said, "Where's your girlfriend?"

Vanessa glared lightly at her insensitive daughter.

"Oh.. uh we broke up." Namjoon replied.

"Really? I'm sorry, she didn't deserve you anyways!"

The girl then looked over at Jin, "Who are you? You're really good looking!"

Jin laughed nervously, "I'm Kim Seokjin." He introduced himself again.

"Nice to meet you Kim Seokjin, I'm Kim Kyung min!"

Jin smiled at how energetic she was.

They walked to the dining room, finally, and on their way Namjoon and Kyung Min conversed. Once they got into the dining room, another woman was waiting as she sat in on of the chairs at the end of the table.

She stood up as everyone entered, "Namjoon, you're 20 minutes late." She stated.

"Sorry, mother." Namjoon apologized with a small bow.

"It's okay, just don't let things like that happen on the daily basis, okay?" She said as she walked over to him, hugging him, "I've missed you. Visit more often! Now introduce me to whoever this may be,"

Namjoon smiled, "Mother, meet Seokjin. Seokjin meet my mother."

Seokjin stuck out his hand and the lady took it, shaking it firmly like the strong business woman she is.

"Nice to meet you, I am Kim Eunjae."

"Likewise, I am Kim Seokjin." He introduced himself for the third time that day.

"Well! Let's eat!" Vanessa said from the side of them and they went and sat down.

         Kyung Min
Eunjae                  Vanessa
         Seokjin      Namjoon