Introduction to the Squad

Sarcastic: Hello there! *glares at curtain* Guys, that was your cue.

Cameron: *gulps* Oh, r-r-right. Sorry about that.

Bridget: Well, we might as well introduce ourselves. *clears throat* Hello, I'm Bridget, future Goddess of the Underworld.

Cameron: Um, uhhh hiya! I'm Cameron, prince of the Underworld.

Cassandra : Hey there, I'm Cass. I'm Bridget's best friend.

Ares and Aria: Hi there! This is my twin Aria/Ares. *points at twin*

Sarcastic: Well, at least we got that over with. Anyways, that, *points at everyone* is my squad. Well, part of it. The rest aren't here yet because someone *glares at Bridget* forgot to prepare for their arrival. We'll get to them another time.

Bridget: I should probably do some cleaning around here. Cass, Cam, think you can help me out right now? *backs away from Sarcastic*

Cass: I'm totally ready. Let's get the courts set up and the sparring grounds cleared.

Aria: I'll go make some snacks for everyone. Once you're done Cass, come help me out in the kitchen.

Cass: Sure thing.

Ares: Oh yeah, I forgot they might kill us if we don't give them their food. Also, Sarcastic? Are you sure you're doing this looking like that. *points at Sarcastic* *Sarcastic glares*

Bridget: Ares, *covers Ares' mouth* she looks fine. I mean, it's a shirt and leggings. She just likes casual shit, got it? *Ares nods* Good. *lets go of Ares*

Sarcastic: Anyways, we're gonna go make some munchies for everyone. Until next time, adiós!

Later

Cameron: *sighs* At least she didn't use the wand.

Sarcastic: *from her room* EXPECTO PATRONUM! Hello Margaret, nice to see you.

Cameron and Bridget: Holy shit! *runs to Sarcastic's room* Who's Margaret?

Cass: That's the name of that weird dragon over there that she calls her patronus or something.

Sarcastic: Margaret is not weird. Plus, I need protection from Dementors.

Cameron: Umm, don't we have people in our squad like — *gets punched*

Sarcastic: NO SPOILERS ASSHOLE!

Cameron: *groveling at Sarcastic's feet* Please have mercy on me.

Bridget: 🎵Take it easy on my heart🎵

Aria: Now is not the time sis.

Sarcastic: *laughing* That, *points at Bridget* was hilarious. Margaret, take care of everyone for me will ya. We should get back to the preparations.

|.........|