Truth or Dare (Yuri on Ice) Part 2

Sarcastic: So, what will it be? Leave us in peace or get killed by a tiger-human girl?

JJ's fans: *scream and run outside*

Yurio: Thank goodness that's over. Those bitches better stay away.

Viktor: So, who's up next ay?

Yuuri: Viktor truth or dare?

Viktor: Dare away Pork Cutlet!

Yuuri: Get me some katsudon. Thanks, you're the best. *pushing Viktor out the door and dragging Chris along* Oh and take Chris with you so you don't get lost. Bye, take care you two. *slams and locks door*

Phichit: Are they gone?

Yuuri: Yup.

Sarcastic: Great! We can finally have a civilized game.

Yurio: Sarcastic, truth or dare.

Sarcastic: Dare.

Yurio: Phichit, I need a hamster picture. A bad one, not a priceless one please.

Phichit: *pulls out hamster photo album* I have this really badly taken picture of Popcorn. *hands picture to Yurio*

Yurio: Now Sarcastic, get your art stuff and make it as demonic as possible.

Sarcastic: Eh, ok. *teleports away* *teleports back* Here you go. One defaced demon hamster. *hands picture to Yurio*

Yurio: What.....the actual heck. Ok. You did great.

Guanghong: Let me see. *looks at the picture* OH MY GOSH WHAT IS THAT HELP SARCASTIC WHAT DID *muffled* u wu?

Leo: *removes hand from Guanghong's mouth* Dude, you need to calm down. It's a dare.

Sarcastic: Speaking of dares, Leo you're—

Leo: Truth.

Yurio: On a scale of 1 to 10, how much does tying your hair bother you?

Leo: Honestly it depends on the hairstyle. I hate all those fancy ones but just tying it outta the way is fine.

Yurio: Thank you. Finally someone understands the struggle.

Leo: True that. Anyways, Guanghong?

Guanghong: Dare. I want to go eat.

Leo: You can't eat crepes for the rest of the week. If you do, the penalty restarts.

Guanghong: *drops cellphone* No.

Leo: Yes.

Sarcastic: A dare is a dare and that is final.

Guanghong: Dang it. *eats cookie* All right but I'm gonna go get some salad around here. *heads to the kitchen*

Sarcastic: Well, everyone has had a go so I guess that's it.

Yurio: So, let's go eat. I'm hungry as hell right now.

Yuuri: Agreed.