Sarcastic's quirk

A/N: FYI, quirks are superpowers that you can or can't get through birth or other methods (just watch My Hero Academia I'm not going into details)

Denki: Hey, Sarcastic. May I ask a question?

Sarcastic: What is it Denki? *Mina and Kirishima sit down*

Denki: You never told us how you got your quirk since you weren't born in our world.

Mina: Yeah! Story time about your copying quirk.

Kirishima: It's amazing how you get along with Bakugou considering your quirk is a lot like that kid from 1-B.

Sarcastic: Hmmm, where do I begin?

flashback*

Bakugou: You can't beat me, you're quirkless.

Sarcastic: GET DOWN HERE YOU BASTARDS!

Cameron: *bursts in the room panting* What *pants* do you want?

Sarcastic: I need a quirk, ASAP. Please. *cue puppy eyes*

Bridget: *jumps in excitement* To my lab, I've been working on something. I was gonna give it to you on your birthday but since you can't seem to wait I might as well give it to you.

Kirishima: Cool! I can't wait to go against you.

Bakugou: Tch, whatever quirk she gives you, it will never be as good as mine. I look forward to kicking your ass. *walks out with Kirishima*

Sarcastic: Whatever, let's just go. *starts running to the lab*

Tamaki: No way! *picks up Sarcastic* No  daughter of mine shall participate in such experiments.

Kyoya: Plus, Tamaki might make us pay for reversing the effects of such an experiment. However, publicizing this could bring the Host Club fame.

Bridget: I swear she'll be fine. You're all overreacting. I'll make sure to take all precautionary measures.

Tamaki: Nonsense! She refuses to take part in this I can assure you. I don't trust your ability to keep this weak, cute and sweet girl safe, she won't be able to handle it.

Sarcastic: Haruhi why did you have to go out on this very day? Someone save me.

Honey: Tama-chan is right! No one hurts Sarcastic-chan. Guys take her away to eat some cake

Hitachiin Twins: Let's go now! *restrains Sarcastic* Gotta do what we gotta do.

Bakugou: *blows up the door* Put my sparring partner down and no one gets hurt.

Honey: You spar with that guy! No, Hika-chan, Kao-chan get her out of here.

Kaoru: Yes sir. *gets kicked by Yaku*

Iwaizumi: *unties Sarcastic* Sorry we're late.

Tamaki: Put my daughter down you awful
humans.

Suga: Oh hell no! She isn't your daughter. She is the child I share with the rest of the team moms here. *points at Yaku and Iwaizumi*

Kyoya: Honey, Mori, take care of these guys for me.

Narrator-chan: And so, a fight ensues. Bakugou and Kirishima agree to take on the Host Club while the Yaku and Iwaizumi get Sarcastic out and into Bridget's lab. The devils are oblivious to what just happened and give her her powers.

Meanwhile

Bakugou: Is that all you got, blondie? I thought you were a good fighter. *dodges Honey*

Kirishima: *ties up Kyoya, Tamaki and the twins*

Bridget's lab

Sarcastic: How does this quirk,power or whatever work exactly?

Bridget: I just gave you my powers.

Sarcastic: Wait, so that means, if I know how a certain quirk or power works I can use it except the strength depends on how much I know?

Cameron: Yeah, basically that. By the way, what took you so long to get here.

Sarcastic: Neither Suga nor Obi didn't tell you,huh. Oh well.

One long explanation later

Host Club: *warped to an abandoned commoner's house*

Everyone else: *a few cuts here and there*

Cass: Hey guys! What's for dinner?

Ares: You guys didn't kill anyone-

Aria: -right?

Obi: I'll tell you all about it. Kinda just
watched the whole thing.

*end of flashback*

Denki: Was that when some of us went out to get food?

Kirishima: Yeah it was. It wasn't very manly of the hosts to go and do that to Sarcastic without her consent.

Denki: I second that.

Mina: Where are those boys now?

Sarcastic: I don't actually know where Bridget brought them.

Abandoned commoners' house somewhere

Tamaki: Noooo. How dare they take away my Sarcastic.

Haruhi: Is this what started this whole thing? I wasn't even involved.

Honey: Oh no, I can't eat any more of Cass-chan's cake.

Kyoya: Unfortunately, our police force can't do anything in the Underworld. Even with the amount of money we all have, going against the supernatural would cost us dearly.

Haruhi: Well, I'm going home. See ya guys.

Tamaki: Huh? What do you mean, you'll get lost out there.

Hikaru: Actually, boss, we're in Japan right now. We're in some suburb I guess.

Tamaki: WHAT?

|.........|

Hola

Hello everyone! How did you like the first legit chapter of this book? Sorry of some characters seem OOC (out of character). Don't worry, I'll include the characters missing from this scenario in the next one I make. Until next time

Adiooos