A little visit

A/N: Happy Birthday to Lord Explosion Murder (lol)

Bakugou: DAMN YOU SARCASTIC! THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL YOU ARE BEATING ME. *blasts Sarcastic*

Sarcastic: Damn it! You win. I can't.....go....on. *faints*

Bakugou: You're getting stronger. I'll admit that. HEY KIRISHIMA, DO ME A FAVOR AND GET THIS GIRL SOME ICE. I MAY HAVE BURNED HER.

Kirishima: Is she ok?

Bakugou: Yeah, her right arm is slightly burned though.

Kirishima: She overdid it again. I can tell by the way she's holding her head like that.*picks up Sarcastic*

Akashi: I see you've finished your training. You both looked great out there. Anyways, I brought lunch for you guys from my estate.

Bakugou: DAMN RIGHT I DID GREAT I'M GONNA BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO.

Sarcastic: *waking up* Kiri, you need to teach me your quirk. Really need it against Bakugou over here. *looks at Bakugou* You....

Denki: *walks in with Midorima* Here we go again.

Midorima: Competitive monster in 3,2,1.

Sarcastic: LISTEN UP BAKUGOU! NEXT TIME WE FACE OFF I'LL LEAVE YOUR SORRY ASS IN THE DUST

Bakugou: I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY.

Murasakibara and Aomine: *grabs Sarcastic and Bakugou*

Aomine: Why can't you two just get along? *laughs* It reminds me of how Kagami and I play.

Kuroko: You got that right.

Denki: How did you get here? No, wait, stupid question.

Mila: Are you guys coming or not? The food's gonna get cold.

Sarcastic: ARE ANY OF YOU GONNA GET ME ICE?

Todoroki: Good thing you invited the class over today. Here. *cools Sarcastic's arm*

Bakugou: YOU INVITED THOSE EXTRAS HERE

Bridget: In Sarcastic's defense it was my idea. You need to socialize more Bakugou.

Bakugou: *grunts and walks out*

Kirishima: It's amazing how he was somewhat ok with you Sarcastic during your first meeting.

Sara: *grabs Sarcastic* Come on you guys, I've finally found some people Michele lets me talk to.

Palace Dining Hall

Class 1-A: This is even bigger than Momo's house!

A/N: I know that not all of them went to Momo's house but let's ignore that for a minute

Sarcastic: *clears throat* (British accent here) Sup 1-A. I would first and foremost like to thank you for gracing us all with your presence.....

Bakugou: Sarcastic, you're not looking very convincing. *smirks*

Sarcastic: (back to normal) As I was saying, *sticks tongue out at Bakugou* Akashi over here, *grabs Akashi's shirt* got is some lunch. According to Bridget, after this we're going to the gardens for whatever reason so let's just eat now, okay.

Deku: I really hope your plan works, Sarcastic-chan.

Sarcastic: Oh it will.

Gardens of Doom (A/N: so appropriate for this hedgehog)

Bakugou: Oi, Sarcastic, where the fuck are you taking me.

Sarcastic: For the billionth time, we're almost there. Actually, we're here. *presents class 1-A*

Class 1-A: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGOU!

Bakugou: Um, uhhh thanks, extras

Sarcastic: Well your damn welcome. Consider me losing earlier as a little gift.

Mitsuki: Alright Katsuki , blow out your candles and make a wish already.

Bakugou: WHO INVITED MY SHITTY MOM HERE AND DID YOU JUST SAY YOU WENT EASY ON ME?

Narrator-chan: And so, Bakugou celebrated his birthday eating cake and trying to beat Sarcastic up for going easy on him.

|.........|

Hola

I feel so damn ashamed that this was out late but anyways happy birthday to my favorite explosive hedgehog (he's literally the only one I know so I have no choice)

Bakugou: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?

Shut up, Bakugou. Anyways, until next time

Adiós