Fall-proof

A/N: Yes, I can actually be this clumsy. Don't know why it happens to me at the worst times

Sarcastic: I can totally say that I don't know how to say this, at all. *smiles innocently*

Denki and Sero: *groans* Just get on with it.

Sarcastic: This is how it went down, I tripped over my feet, somehow managing to get a foot stuck in my roller blades, fell down the stairs and crashed into you guys and your precious cookies.

Denki: Sero, tape this woman to a support beam.

Sarcastic: THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL SPARKY THAT YOU ARE TAPING ME TO ANYTHING. YA HEAR ME?

Sero: Actually, I think I know someone who can help with Sarcastic's deadly clumsiness. *whistles*

Obi: *leaps into the room* How's it going, Sero?

Sero: Obi, do me a favor and watch over Sarcastic. I doubt she'll make it through today without falling over.

Obi: So you're saying she needs to be fall-proof. Easy as pie. However, I need to charge you to get me some of those cookies from Cameron. He's some kind of culinary genius.

Sarcastic: Will do. Just make sure I don't die today.

Bakugou: (in the distance) SHINEEEEEEE (DIE)

Sarcastic: Well would you look at that, right on cue.

Moments later

Obi: Damn, Sarcastic, it's barely been 15 minutes and you slip already. *lets go of Sarcastic*

Sarcastic: Told you you'd have your work cut out for you. *sees Mila walk in*

Mila: Hello Sarcastic! Sero told me the whole thing. Best of luck to Obi though. *waves to Obi*

Obi: Miss, I believe you need to get back to your homework.

Sarcastic: No escaping, huh? Guess I shoulda seen it comin'. *walks back to room*

Obi: Sarcastic, door. *pulls Sarcastic's sleeve*
That, was close.

Sarcastic: Thank goodness, now, is anyone here gonna help me because I suck at Spanish. On second thought, I'm calling Leo.

Aria: *slams the door open* Do you mean Leo de la Iglesia? The Mexican-American one?

Sarcastic: I mean, he is Mexican so he should at least speak Spanish. I'll get him on the phone right now. *dials Leo's number*

Leo: (on the phone) Hey Sarcastic, what's up?

Sarcastic: Uhhh....ummmm..

Leo: Sarcastic are you ok?

Sarcastic: Ariba is up I got it. I need help with my Spanish homework.

Leo: Let's do this.

Several pages of homework later

Sarcastic: I *pants* am flipping exhausted. I think I'll go get some dinn- Eep!

Obi: *catches Sarcastic* Tsk, tsk. You seriously need to be more careful. I'm honestly skeptical about whether or not I can do this. You're even worse than a drunk Shirayuki, miss.

Sarcastic: I should really invest in some safety gear. Maybe I can ask Momo to make me some.

Obi: Say, Sarcastic, have you ever thought that maybe not being fall proof is easier for everyone?

Sarcastic: I don't quite follow.

Obi: What I'm trying to say is that maybe you should just be more careful. I bet your clumsiness could cause the collapse of civilization. *catches Sarcastic's fist* I'm a personal bodyguard for Shirayuki. I have great reflexes to say the least. *puts Sarcastic on hos shoulders* Come on, it'll be a lot faster if you don't really touch anything.

Sarcastic: Whatever you say, Obi. Just get me to my food.

The next day

Denki: Well well well, your plan worked Sero.

Sarcastic: It was a great plan and all but Obi already has a job in Clarines and can't be here 24/7 so I think I'll just have to be more ca-

Bakugou: *comes out of the palace* SHINEEEEEE *explodes a bunch of the path*

Sarcastic: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BAKA?

Bakugou: Chasing him. *points at dragonfly*
Iwaizumi or whatever his name is bet me 50 of Cameron's cookies that I couldn't catch it and bring it back to him alive.

Sarcastic: *whips out net* I'll show you how it's done. *trips on a rock, rolls into Bakugou and catches the dragonfly* Umm......THAT IS HOW IT'S DONE MY FRIEND. Now, to get those cookies. Bye everyone. *waves*

Bakugou: *snarls in Sarcastic's direction*

Sero and Denki: *run back into the palace*

Sarcastic eating cookies

Sarcastic: For once my clumsiness came in handy. There's one cookie left. Enjoy your life in my stomach little cookie.

Iwaizumi: *snatches last cookie* Thanks, I accidentally gave you 51 cookies.

Sarcastic: Ok then, enjoy your cookie I guess. Bet you did that on purpose. I'll get you back, Iwaizumi. One day, just you wait.

|.........|

Hola amigos!

Yes, I admit that I am clumsy af but sometimes it's a good thing. It was never good enough to win me cookies though 😞. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed and see you in the next chapter.

Obi: Yeesh, you didn't even thank me for my service.

Ummm.....gracias amigo. You did great so get some cookies and get behind the wall. *points to the 4th wall*

Obi: Alright, see ya guys. *walks behind 4th wall*

Adiós amigos 👋🏻