Introduction to the squad Part 2

Sarcastic: Finally! They're here. Welcome back guys with Sarcastic's Shenanigans with your host, the one and only Sarcastic.

??: A l-little over the top there Sarcastic-chan.

Bridget: Hiya Izuku, everyone please welcome everyone's favorite broccoli head Izuku Midoriya aka Deku from Boku no Hero Academia.

*Applause*

Deku: T-thank you for the introduction, Bridget-chan.

Cass: Drop the formalities, I mean, you're just here to help us all make sure that you know who *glances at Bridget* doesn't kill her twin.

Deku, Aria and Ares: SHE HAS A TWIN!

Cameron: I think she's referring to Katsuki Bakugou, they're not really twins but are similar in personality, both being extremely conpetitive, raging fighters who want to be the best at basically everything. They also have an affinity for swear words.

Sarcastic and Bakugou: WHAT DID YOU ASSHOLES SAY ABOUT ME?

Cameron: See what I mean.

Cass, Aria, Ares and Deku: *shivering in fear* Shit.

Sarcastic: Anyways, let's move on t-

??: Hey boss, am I late?

Sarcastic: Actually, you're right on time Obi.

Obi: Thank goodness, I heard you from outside. Are you mmmmwwwf-

Cameron: *takes hand off of Obi's mouth* Yes, yes she is.

Bakugou: Hey bastard, it's about time you arrived. Kirishima ain't here yet so I need a sparring partner.

Ares: Hey look, *points at door* your little volleyball friends. *gets kicked* What the hell was that for?

Yaku: *death stares for days* Don't call me little.

Suga: Yaku please calm down. Sarcastic might do that wand thing again.

*flashback*

Tanaka: Cool, you're going to this girl's palace. I bet she's almost as hot as Kiyoko.

Noya: Yeah, but no one beats Kiyoko.

Hinata: Could I see a picture of her?

Asahi: I hope she isn't gonna be scared of me.

Suga: I assure you, she's really nice unless you piss her off. She can kill.

Tsukishima: Pfft. I don't believe it.

Yamaguchi: Tsukki, it's not nice to judge someone when you haven't even met her.

Tsukishima: Shut up, Yamaguchi.
Yamaguchi: Sorry Tsukki.

Sarcastic: Hey Suga, I was wondering if you were free to hang out with the rest of my friends on Friday.

Karasuno except Suga: *laughing really hard, rolling on the floor*

Tanaka: That thing can kill? As if Suga you're overreacting. She's just a cute little girl.

Noya: Aww man she isn't some cute chick.

Sarcastic: *whips out wand*

Hinata: *gasps* Is she a witch or something?

Kageyama: Hinata boke! She's not a magical creature dumbass.