First Aid

Kirishima: Sarcastic.......you have gotten a lot stronger. I.....think....we should take a break.

Sarcastic: Thank goodness. *breathing heavily* Let's go get some sna— *faints*

Kirishima: Crap! Did I punch her in the head too hard? Well, the only manly thing to do is to make sure she doesn't die. *picks up Sarcastic* Woah, girl is burning. I think she overdid it when copying Shouto's quirk. Oh well, SUGA, YAKU, IWAIZUMI, ARE YOU GUYS THERE?

Lev: Kirishima you didn't have to shout so loud, we were in the court to the right of th- What the hell happened to Sarcastic-chan?

Kirishima: I was having a duel with her and she may have overused one of her quirks hehe~

Suga: *kicks open door* Where is my child?

Yaku: Suga, I think you overdid it.*sees Lev* Haiba! Get back to practicing your receives with Semi.

Semi: Nope, not gonna happen. Besides, we need to help Sarcastic, remember.

Iwaizumi: Agreed.

Tamaki: *hits Semi and Iwaizumi with the doors* I think Kyoya can help my peecious daughter.

Kyoya: However, in exchange for our services, you must pay the hospital bills beforehand.

Iwaizumi: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? Your friend may as well be dying if you're gonna charge her.

Semi: First you hit me with a door now you see our friend's injury as a source of income? Even Tendou could do better than that.

Tendou: Semisemi, you called.

Semi: What the fuck Tendou.

Honey: Kyo-chan, please just help Sarcastic-chan. I'm going to pay for her if you want.

Kyoya: No, the ones paying must be outside of the Host Club.

Kirishima: I know it's not very manly to do this but I have had it. Lev, hold her for me will ya. *hands Lev over to Sarcastic*

Lev: Will do, Kirishima. Who knew Sarcastic was so light. It's like carrying a small child. Wait, how old is she again?

Kirishima: *activates quirk and walks over to Kyoya* Listen here, *grabs Kyoya's collar* I don't know if you've noticed but Sarcastic is probably in absolute pain right now. It's extremely unmanly of you to ask a suffering human being to pay you before even knowing whether or not you can help her. Now do me a favor and fix our friend before I send you to a hospital. *glare levels of over 9000*

Kyoya: *sighs* Alright I'll help. *gets first aid kit*

Some time later....

Kyoya: She should be good to go.

Sarcastic: *wakes up* Hello guys. What did I miss.

Obi: Don't you worry Sarcastic, I got it all on video while no one was looking. Please don't hurt me, it was the weirdo's idea. *points at Tendou*

Sarcastic: Good job Tendou, now I have something to use in court. *high fives  Tendou*

Tamaki: E-eh?

Tendou: Glad I could help. I gotta go now, bye.

Sarcastic: Now, Obi, tell me about my little situation.