Cheerleading

I got accepted onto the cheer team sooooo

Lev: Ah! Yaku-senpai please stop roundhouse kick— Ouch!

Yaku: Call me short again I might just drown you in Sarcastic's pool.

Cameron: Alright, alright, break it up you guys.

Sarcastic: *crashes through the doorway* I am (here) on the cheer tea— *trips and falls* Aw fuck!

Suga, Yaku, Iwaizumi, Tenya, Kirishima and Yuuri: LANGUAGE!

Sarcastic: Uhhhhh, I made the cheer team?

Everyone else in the room: *applause, whistles and confetti*

Mina: WHO MADE THE CHEER TEAM?

Kise: Perfect timing, I've needed a cheerleader to cheer me on during games.

Aomine: Actually she's cheering for me.

Lev: No way! She's cheering for Nekoma. Right Yaku?

Yaku: You know you're right for once.

Suga: Nonsense! She'd rather root for us.

*bickering about who Sarcastic cheers on lol*

Sarcastic: Guys! I mean the cheer team that mostly competes for themselves.

Iwaizumi: Wait, so you're saying you want us to root for you?

Sarcastic: Damn right. Anyways, Mina?

Mina: Yeah?

Sarcastic: I'm gonna go do some quirk training because I need to know how to copy all the stunts. (Bc I don't wanna die)

Kirishima: Woah stunts! Sounds manly.

Days later

Sarcastic: People look at my glorious uniform. *jumps onto the dining table*

Cameron: Sarcastic I think you should probably—

Bridget: Daaaaaaamn! That uniform is on fleek.

Mina: Yours looks way cooler than the ones we wore at that whole sports festival mishap.

Sarcastic: Haha, wait 'til you see me on top of—

Mineta: YEEEAAAHHH! *runs to Sarcastic* I picked the right time to come over. That skirt could lose a few inches though.

Kaminari, Kirishima and Bakugo: *electrocutes/punches/blows up Mineta* Shut up, let her finish.

Midorima: I think she meant pyramid.

Akashi: How on earth is she gonna get on top of the pyramid?

Sarcastic: Quirk, duh. Just need to copy the right technique to get on.

Akashi: Without cheating.

Sarcastic: Well, uhhh-

Akaashi: Sarcastic it's gonna be unfair unless you do it yourself.

Sarcastic: Fine, I'll just get the girls to lift me up.

Obi: *comes in through the window* Hello I am back! Hey Sarcastic, I promised I'd teach you all the flipping and stuff.

Suga: Woah woah make sure you have mats.

Yaomomo: I'll make a safety net.

Uraraka: I'll be on standby in case she falls.

Kyoya: I have a first aid kit right here.

Tamaki: *walks in with Haruhi* Anyways, I heard Sarcastic was— SARCASTIC GET OUTTA THAT UNIFORM NOW!

Haruhi: Tamaki-senpai, you really need to chill out.

Tamaki: No no no. Daddy says no young lady. I'm calling your school to take you off the team.

Kaminari: Sarcastic don't listen to him. He won't be able to convince your coach to kick you off.

*phone buzzes*

Sarcastic: Who could be calling now of all times? Hello?

Voice: Sarcastic, you really should've told us that your father didn't allow you to go. Hand over the uniform on Monday.

Sarcastic: *drops phone* How could you? I worked so fucking hard Tamaki are you asking to die? *runs out crying*

Everyone in the room except the Host Club: *Deadly auras and death glares*

UA students: *Activates quirks*

Tamaki: Fuck.

To be continued

|.........|

Holaaaa

So, I legit made the cheer team. Yay! Anyways, because I'm in high school now plus cheer practice my posts will be irregular in release so I do apologize. Also gracias for 100 reads here I really appreciate it, stay tuned for the next chapters

Until then,

Adiós
-Sarcastic