Hunter Exams pt 2

Sarcastic: Bitch take that! *warps and stabs a guy*

Izuku: The exams will end in 30 more minutes. Who needs more points?

Aomine: We all have enough to pass so why do— Expelliarmus! We still need to watch each other's baaaaaaaaa—*rolls down a hill*

Kuroko: Why does this remind me of laser tag.

Iida: Maybe it's the point system. The vests or maybe the crazy maze we're in, then it could also—

Semi: You know what it does remind me of laser tag now let's get back to the task at hand. Also, where the hell is Tendou?

Tendou: *is in a tree* Hey! A wave of people is heading for us. Cool. *sudden realization* A WAVE OF PEOPLE IS HEADING TOWARDS US! *swings down like Tarzan*

Bakugo: What the actual fuck was that?

Kirishima: I don't know. But it was amazing.

Daichi: Places everyone!

Kuroo: Alright snipers, get your guns. Well, wands but I think you get the idea. *climbs up a tree*

Ludwig: When can I bring in my Air Force?

Kiku: You won't need it, they are mere weaklings who've not yet surrendered.

Romano: Let go of me Feliciano! *trying to pry Feli off*

Feliciano: Brother please don't leave me! *sobs*

Akashi: Get your head in the game pasta brain! Get out there and fight like a man.

All the girls: *collectively point their fingers, wands or tongues (Tsuyu) at Akashi* *glare*

Uraraka: What's wrong with the way we fight?

Akashi: *trying not to piss himself* N-nothing. Geez they are scary.

Midorima: Is it just me or did something actually scare Akashi?

Kuroko: Well, they are scary. Especially Sarcastic.

Sarcastic: *sees crowd* Let's go go go you guys. *warps away*

A long battle later

Announcer dude: Will all the examinees please proceed to the exits at the sides of the arena. Thank you

One long ceremony later

Bakugo: Thank god this training is over.

Hinata: So what now?

Kurapika: Do whatever you guys want. Just don't lose your licenses.

Sarcastic: *opens portal* Guys back to the mansion let's party! *steps inside*

Francis: Finally! My precious wine and food await.