Chapter 7-6

Tuesday, October 5th, 2010

A sick sense of relief washed over him. Chelsea was okay, but aside from her being alive there was nothing good about what he saw. Chelsea stood in the center of the room facing the doorway. She was naked standing still as if she were a statue. On her bed sit Damien wearing a smug grin. Unlike Chelsea's description from the previous night, he had no burns on his face at all. In fact, he looked even better than usual. He wore a business suit that was a little small on him, likely obtained from Chelsea's father's belongings.

"Chelsea what are you doing?" Michael asked his heart sinking. He felt the barrel of the rifle press against his back, a not so subtle way of reminding him to keep quiet.

"She's lucky." Damien spoke. "I chose to save her from you, the worthless man with no future. I'll save you too. I've seen your power first hand. You will make a fine soldier in my army, and more importantly, I'll keep you around to watch me pleasure Chelsea in ways you never could.

"What are you talking about?" Fiona spoke where Michael couldn't. "What have you done here?"

"The new exchange student is here too. What a generous gift you have brought me Michael. Bheuis" Damien spoke and a strange sensation washed over Michael. His entire body tingled lightly and he was feeling a little nauseous. Damien had used a spell on him, but he didn't understand what it did.

"What did you do to me?" Fiona growled feeling the same sensation.

"Both of you drop to the ground." Damien ordered. Before Michael could even think about stopping himself, his legs gave away and he fell to the ground on his hands and knees. Fiona did the same right next to him.

"What in god's name is this?" There was no fear in Fiona's voice, only rage. Michael said nothing already figuring it out. It was the only explanation for Chelsea and Hector's behavior. They were being controlled by magic.

"Last time I fought you, you used magic against me. I didn't understand it then but I do now. Now we're equal, as I have magic on my side too. And whenever we're equal, I succeed." Damien chuckled. "Such a beautiful form. I was originally going dress her up in a variety of different outfits, but once I saw her naked I realized nothing should contain that beauty. Don't you agree Michael?"

"I do." Michael felt his lips moving against his will. It was so strange. The only sensation he could liken it too was when he captured a spell's power and saw their last moments through his eyes. This was different, this was happening now. This was his body and he had no control over his actions at all.

"You're disgusting!" Fiona snapped. Despite her rage, she could not move her body.

"Fiona, your accent annoys me. You will not speak unless you are spoken to." Damien snapped. "Michael come here, stand by my side. I want you to witness this."

Michael stood up from the ground and did as he was told. He used every ounce of his will to fight Damien's hold on him, but nothing worked. Before he knew it, he stood by Damien's side like a guardian protecting a king.

With a single gesture, Chelsea walked to Damien. Michael wanted to avert his eyes, but was forced to watch as the two interlocked in a passionate kiss. His heart twisted as his insides boiled. The kiss seemed unending. Damien was purposely playing it up, extending it, flaunting his power to make Michael crumble.

"Tell me Michael what you thought of that. Say it for Chelsea to hear." Damien laughed. It was finally over. Chelsea stood there her face still expressionless, her body still exposed for all to see.

"It hurt. I couldn't bear seeing you kiss her. I want to kill you for making me see that." Michael's words were stagnant, he felt like Prae in a way, forced to comply against his will. His words were monotone and staggered and he had no control over what was said.